Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An open letter to the bloke that stole my pint

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Dear :censored:head

You utter utter :censored:

I queued up for hours for that :censored:ing thing only for you to pinch it whilst my guard was down and going for a wizz

what sort of :censored:wit are you,im sure during the week you rob pensioners of their war medals and shag your sister after for a bit of celebration.

I bet you wear tight denim shorts you mong,the ones with the turn ups like a hipster Jimmy Saville,your Rolf Harris beard simply rounds of your utter prickknobishness.

I really hope you zip up your :censored:,expose flesh and fall into a vat of chilli with 15 million on the scoville scale

I will now be wizzing in every pint i buy.........steal at your peril.....you have been warned!

Very, Very tasty. Helped to wash down a delightful pie. Thanks again.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Capture.PNG
:cheers:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Having bought a lovely refreshing pint yesterday I had the terrible misfortune of knocking it over ,whilst looking down at my spillage with tears springing to my eyes my heart was suddenly gladden as I turned back to the shelf to see a sudden replacement , it must have been those wonderful catering staff seeing my utter hurt and despair must have replaced my spillage with a fresh one, boy did it taste good and cheers to warm human spirit, from a happy tear stained slightly greying gent.

a little birdy has just told me you didnt even bother turning up for the game Mr Season Ticket Holder Sten.......i have ruled you out as a suspect.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Or, of course, an unattended pint may have been cleared up by a very diligent cleaner?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
a little birdy has just told me you didnt even bother turning up for the game Mr Season Ticket Holder Sten.......i have ruled you out as a suspect.

And which little birdy told you that😧

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I always have difficulty in accepting that people steal other peoples drinks. I would suspect that it most often happens because of a mix-up and people picking up the wrong drink by accident. I find it surprising that anyone can get so angry over a drink. Life's too short to get so wound up.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I am still utterly lost at the "I queued up for hours" statement.

Bizarre. I very much doubt you did queue up for hours.

I don't think you ever purchased a pint and this is some kinda smart card discount scam. :)

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Dear :censored:head

You utter utter :censored:

I queued up for hours for that :censored:ing thing only for you to pinch it whilst my guard was down and going for a wizz

what sort of :censored:wit are you,im sure during the week you rob pensioners of their war medals and shag your sister after for a bit of celebration.

I bet you wear tight denim shorts you mong,the ones with the turn ups like a hipster Jimmy Saville,your Rolf Harris beard simply rounds of your utter prickknobishness.

I really hope you zip up your :censored:,expose flesh and fall into a vat of chilli with 15 million on the scoville scale

I will now be wizzing in every pint i buy.........steal at your peril.....you have been warned!

Well to be honest, it tasted like you already in that one ! :whistle:

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Have they started the Harveys in quart glasses yet? I realise one of these getting purloined would be twice as bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here