Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC posters from the dim and distant...

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I have not been on NSC much in the past few years but my earliest memories of posters from 2001-2004 era were: Lethal Weapon, Psycho, Dave the Gaffer, Safeway, Chappers, Fran Hagarty, Desert Orchid, Sussex on Leith, Lush, Ben Andrew's Girlfriend, Turkey, Biscuit, Famous Grouse, Braders, Hiney, El Presidente, Northstander, Lord Bracknell, Roz, The History Man, Starry (a Leeds supporter I think), Brovion, Man of Harveys, Bry Nylon, Gareth (later known as Uncle Spielberg), London Irish, Beach Hut, Ernest, Icy Gull, Artois, Easy 10, Storer 68, Looney, Everest, Dick Knight's Mum, Richie Morris, Trigger and of course Wozza and Bozza. Remember I joined NSC in 2000 and someone greeted me by saying that with the permanent signing of Bobby Zamora we would win the league... and we did!

The sad thing is the number of posters from those days who have died

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Twinkle Toes...used to love her well considered remarks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Orange Banana...aka Ben

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Bloody Hell ! Taffy, I'm having flashbacks, we were at war with that pillock, he owes me weeks of my life. :lolol:
For a real blast from the past, who remembers Bueno (sp?), The Orient fan who mouthed off until someone sussed he worked their as the PA announcer. Did he become Watford O/Candles or was that another East Ender with a chip on his shoulder. Probably late 90s.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Peanut Roaster ? a mild mannered unassuming poster who on matchday became a cross between Showaddywaddy & Joseph Stalin .

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Peanut Roaster ? a mild mannered unassuming poster who on matchday became a cross between Showaddywaddy & Joseph Stalin .

That's....um.... Quite a combo!!! Can't even get my head around what that would look like!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Heres a early photo of him the (blonde ) , taken during a heated debate on what pub was closest to Archers house
and a symbolic pint there would be just as good as digging up Archers lawn and burying him in his own dirt.

harrye134qt2.8333.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here