Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Disgraceful

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It will probably now be one of the cleanest in town as it will be being visited every 3 weeks.

While I am sure the place is clean as a whistle that cafe, which may actually be called The Cafe(?) just before St James St turns into Kemp Town, opposite the church where tramps show you their grimy tits for a 10 p piece, I was in there with a mate and as our breakfasts were being brought to the table, just in front of the table the chap who runs the place tilted the plate and my mate's eggy bacey boo slid onto the floor. He shovelled it all off the floor and back onto the plate with his handsand went to put it down in front of her. He looked at me, looked at her then rather sheepishly said "Oh, would, would you like another one"?

Yes.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Yummy.

What can often happen in these cases, and I speak from experience of an Indian restaurant I know that had an issue with rodents in the kitchen - They often go from being dirty and unhygienic to the other extreme, being impeccably spotless and 100% by the book. The bad publicity and upteen thousand grand the local magistrate has fined them will usually bring about an "under new management" and name change for the establishment. Although in truth, chances are its a relative of the previous 'owner'.

The Indian restaurant I spoke of now has a reputation for having the best food in town plus being impeccably spotless. The (not) new manager even insisted I take a look in the kitchen upon reopening. He always claimed to me the rodents were planted there by a rival restaurant and they duly called Environmental Health anonymously. Whether true, I've no idea? Obviously a lot of curry politics there whatever the truth.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It will probably now be one of the cleanest in town as it will be being visited every 3 weeks.

While I am sure the place is clean as a whistle that cafe, which may actually be called The Cafe(?) just before St James St turns into Kemp Town, opposite the church where tramps show you their grimy tits for a 10 p piece, I was in there with a mate and as our breakfasts were being brought to the table, just in front of the table the chap who runs the place tilted the plate and my mate's eggy bacey boo slid onto the floor. He shovelled it all off the floor and back onto the plate with his handsand went to put it down in front of her. He looked at me, looked at her then rather sheepishly said "Oh, would, would you like another one"?

Yes.

So you saw her boobs for 10p, what did you get for buying her a dodgy breakfast?

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Cant see the link, where is this for? I am assuming its sing li's up by the station?

At least he doesn't try to conceal the grubbiness as its all open plan. Its always looked tatty but the local E.H. obviously don't have an issue as its been like that for years.

Can't fault his chips either. Must be the 'aged' oil he cooks in?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So you saw her boobs for 10p, what did you get for buying her a dodgy breakfast?

I got to see her cock and balls. Well, I say cock, there was something down there but I don't know what it was.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I dread to think how many times I've shoved Sing Lee's saveloy down my Gregory (oooh, you are awful). When I lived on Buckingham Road and used to get all pissed up in The Battle every Friday, in my twenties when I could eat whatever I liked and not seem to get heavier, we used to pile in there after closing and with drunken appetites order at least 2 saveloy, half chips, mushy peas, pickled eggs, burgers, pickled onion, head back to mine, gorge ourselves then lie on the floor like sated lions. I feel guilty if I so much as have a sugar in my tea nowadays. Good ol' Sing Lee.

Have you ever seen him out of context? When he pops out to the shops. He looks in constant fear of his wife and walks/skips/runs/stumbles like someone has lit his little arse on fire.
:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Well, I'm rather hoping that the owners of the three chipies near me do not take flight. All three are outstanding. It seems the Chinese have filled a void in this area.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Dirty *******s must live in shit!. Why don't they F*** back to there own country!.

There?! THERE?!

English isn't your first language obviously.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
"I'll have large chips with a battered cockroach please. Actually, could I change the cockroach for a battered king-size rat? How much is all that?...HOW MUCH!!!!!".

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
These kinda people are so shellfish

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
At least he doesn't try to conceal the grubbiness as its all open plan. Its always looked tatty but the local E.H. obviously don't have an issue as its been like that for years.

Can't fault his chips either. Must be the 'aged' oil he cooks in?

The chips are great. Proper cheap too.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There's so many levels to this story I can't think skate, its reely given me a haddock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here