Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re Saturday

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
unless there is significant movement in the transfer market between now and Saturday , I'm going to stamp my foot and not do the 220 mile round trip........anyone else ? Shame of it is, they've already got my money !:rock:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Nope, I'll be looking forward to the 190 mile round trip, whatever our line up

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
unless there is significant movement in the transfer market between now and Saturday , I'm going to stamp my foot and not do the 220 mile round trip........anyone else ? Shame of it is, they've already got my money !:rock:

Got to be fishing! why bother turning up to any games for the rest of the season?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't wait - THE FOOTBALL SEASON IS ALMOST HERE

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

What would you define as 'significant movement'? Also, with 3 weeks left of the transfer window we're nowhere near panic button stage.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I'm less enamoured by it than previous seasons. We've all bought into it - got the t-shirt, season ticket, auto-top up on e-cash (so the club can get the benefit of our unspent balances), and come in our thousands - but the club don't seem to be following suit.

I will forgive not getting promotion to the Premier league but I must have exciting attacking football played with pace. That's all I want.

Not having wingers with pace, strikers or a striker with pace, and a midfield stuck eternally in a transitional quagmire makes me depressed and frustrated.

I'll be there but it's all getting a bit meh ATM.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll give it a miss. Got to watch the pennies.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I'm looking forward to my 600 mile round trip as have suffered Amex withdrawal symptoms since May. I have even had to buy an extra ticket in addition to my two STs so my daughter can come.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I'll be there, but I can't say I'm excited about it. If I had to do a 220 mile round trip, then I too probably wouldn't bother, unless as you say we make a least one significant signing. Watching our best players being sold and replacing them with mediocrity or not at all is hardly inspiring.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Sadly I think if no additions are forthcoming before Saturday and things aren't going our way, we could witness our first serious signs of dissent amongst home supporters.

Let's hope I'm wrong....

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm less enamoured by it than previous seasons. We've all bought into it - got the t-shirt, season ticket, auto-top up on e-cash (so the club can get the benefit of our unspent balances), and come in our thousands - but the club don't seem to be following suit.

I will forgive not getting promotion to the Premier league but I must have exciting attacking football played with pace. That's all I want.

Not having wingers with pace, strikers or a striker with pace, and a midfield stuck eternally in a transitional quagmire makes me depressed and frustrated.

I'll be there but it's all getting a bit meh ATM.

Pretty much how I feel, Never mind I'm sure I'll still carry on getting e-mails from the club urging me to get in early to part with my money ( season ticket, shirt, Christmas at the Amex ) Just wish they'd practice what they preach when it comes to them parting with money for players.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I'm going, though my round trip is nowhere near 220 miles !! Hoping my £30 ticket and £30 beer/pie/programme budget helps to push a deal or two over the line :drink:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Sadly I think if no additions are forthcoming before Saturday and things aren't going our way, we could witness our first serious signs of dissent amongst home supporters.

Let's hope I'm wrong....

I think that outside the bubble of NSC, people will just be looking forward to the season starting and the Amex experience again. Plus, there's travel and pies and prices to moan about so it'll probably be fine for a month or so.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
140 mile trip here, and looking forward to doing it (and then repeating it next Tuesday). Its football, innit?

As to the suggestion that we have no wingers or forward with pace? Buckley? Lualua? CMS? All have plenty of pace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think that outside the bubble of NSC, people will just be looking forward to the season starting and the Amex experience again. Plus, there's travel and pies and prices to moan about so it'll probably be fine for a month or so.

Exactly right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here