Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eliott Bennett - Returns for a Month

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I assume, even if this happens that it's still a case of #burkeout?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Wow! One of my all time favourite albion players. Would be so delighted to see him back in the stripes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't want to sound like a moaning Minnie but whilst it's great to get a top notch keeper in and a highly regarded former Albion midfielder back in; a) these two players are likely to be here for a handful of weeks each and b) don't we need to prioritise a striker who can actually SCORE? ???

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
I don't want to sound like a moaning Minnie but whilst it's great to get a top notch keeper in and a highly regarded former Albion midfielder back in; a) these two players are likely to be here for a handful of weeks each and b) don't we need to prioritise a striker who can actually SCORE? ???

just setting up the team for FFSMurray to come back in Jan

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
It will be great to hear the "runs down the wing for me" song ring out again. Elliot was the original and the best though Bucker often deserved it Benno always did. Brilliant news please happen.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The HYPE is too strong!!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Perhaps we are concentrating on the real issue with this signing, we don't create our strikers enough chances.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

On loan with a view to a permanent move, try before you buy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here