Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Connor Wickham

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There will bigger signings in the Championship

Yeh but 6-10 mil would be a huge huge gamble to 90% of the 92 FL clubs..!

The figures in football these days that are brushed off as 'not a lot' are astronomical. We really should've done wage caps and transfer caps a long long time ago :(

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yeh but 6-10 mil would be a huge huge gamble to 90% of the 92 FL clubs..!

The figures in football these days that are brushed off as 'not a lot' are astronomical. We really should've done wage caps and transfer caps a long long time ago :(

Concur, however there is no chance of that happening unless the other European Leagues follow.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hahahhahhaa SE got mugged off the other day and tries to pull out the same card back :lol:

Oh and this isn't a thread about palarse2010 so best you move on :wave: #2xAdminCheats&KnowIt

With the terms OWNED and MUGGED , you must be a relatively young fan .
You wouldn't remember Mr Archer paying a percentage of money due to local businesses ,a fact that has been confirmed by some esteemed posters on here.
Also the small matter of a £200 mill , and growing, gift from TB , some will see that as gaining an unfair advantage.
There's no doubt that TB would have done a Jack Walker ( ex Blackburn Rovers chairman, who brought them the title) if it wasn't for FFP.
When you can run a sustainable club, without TB pumping in £10 mill every season, you can take the moral high ground.

albionite

May 20, 2009
With the terms OWNED and MUGGED , you must be a relatively young fan .
You wouldn't remember Mr Archer paying a percentage of money due to local businesses ,a fact that has been confirmed by some esteemed posters on here.
Also the small matter of a £200 mill , and growing, gift from TB , some will see that as gaining an unfair advantage.
There's no doubt that TB would have done a Jack Walker ( ex Blackburn Rovers chairman, who brought them the title) if it wasn't for FFP.
When you can run a sustainable club, without TB pumping in £10 mill every season, you can take the moral high ground.

Boring deluded ****

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Has a pop at a Brighton fan for using language he considers immature:

Uses the same term less than 24 hours before in the same thread to precisely the same Brighton fan:

:dunce:

You're not exactly the brains of the outfit, are you?

Buzzer's OWNED me, the shame !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I agree, so where is Gayle going to fit in? Wickham, Chamakh, Bamford and...?

In all seriousness, ten or so goals in two seasons is hardly setting the world alight. I could understand you being willing to be patient with him if he was 20 or 21, but he's nearly 26. If he was going to succeed at PL level with you, apart from one superlative performance per season against Liverpool, then he would have done it by now.

Wickham's 22.

He made his debut at 16 for Ipswich.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Own you? Nah, that would presuppose you had intrinsic use or worth. I've no use for a Billy No Mates troll but thanks anyway.

image.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has a pop at a Brighton fan for using language he considers immature:

Uses the same term less than 24 hours before in the same thread to precisely the same Brighton fan:

:dunce:

You're not exactly the brains of the outfit, are you?

Haha thanks mate - I don't usually bother spelling out to them but you've done it perfectly :lol: I particularly like how he's tried to use our club getting ****ed over by 3 greedy ***** as the same as them spending beyond their means & cheating (twice) too :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Palace picked up an extra 16 million for finishing 10th last season as a pose to 17 th, 6 mill plus add on is a bargain for a prem striker these days and he ticks the boxes for the way we play our football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here