The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Congrats mate. Any names yet?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Congrats....arms aloft already,cheering..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Little girl!!!

Grace Louise Constance and whatever your surname is :lolol: hark at me trying,still you have 3 there or a triple combination..

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I wonder how much she will have to pay for a pint of Harvey's when she's old enough ?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Congratulations:clap2::clap2::flounce::clap2::albion::albion:

I shall my own (and first) coming along on the 10th(ish)!!! I can't wait, although I'd prefer her to be late so I can have a drink at the Weds game! The missus has eventually conceded to my demands and allowing me to attend as long as I....

Drive (bridge car park space booked! (If you see a big bald bloke pegging it down the stairs from WSU at around 70 minutes I'm not leaving early, it means I've had the call and need to get home to drive her I the hospital pronto!!!!))

Don't drink (compulsory with option 1)

Supply her with all mates phone numbers due to really flaky 3network reception at the Amex.

I can't wait to get back there, anyone got any tips on going to a game and NOT drinking at least a cider or 3???

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Congratulations:clap2::clap2::flounce::clap2::albion::albion:

I shall my own (and first) coming along on the 10th(ish)!!! I can't wait, although I'd prefer her to be late so I can have a drink at the Weds game! The missus has eventually conceded to my demands and allowing me to attend as long as I....

Drive (bridge car park space booked! (If you see a big bald bloke pegging it down the stairs from WSU at around 70 minutes I'm not leaving early, it means I've had the call and need to get home to drive her I the hospital pronto!!!!))

Don't drink (compulsory with option 1)

Supply her with all mates phone numbers due to really flaky 3network reception at the Amex.

I can't wait to get back there, anyone got any tips on going to a game and NOT drinking at least a cider or 3???

Thanks mate and good luck with yours!
Prob best you go with option 1 mate!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here