Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre-Match Entertainment

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What's it like at the Amex?? What time do the doors open this evening and is it worth getting there for then to soak up the pre-match festivities?? (Only been to a handful of games at the Amex and usually only there approx 20 minutes before kick off)

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
What's it like at the Amex?? What time do the doors open this evening and is it worth getting there for then to soak up the pre-match festivities?? (Only been to a handful of games at the Amex and usually only there approx 20 minutes before kick off)

To be honest mate, there is unlikely to be much going on tonight. There will probably be a few knocking around early getting their fix of harveys but with only 5k or so heading to a 30k seater stadium for a friendly, the atmosphere is likely to be flat as a pancake.

Stick with your usual routine of getting there just before kickoff, and go to a bigger home game in the season and get there early.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
To be honest mate, there is unlikely to be much going on tonight. There will probably be a few knocking around early getting their fix of harveys but with only 5k or so heading to a 30k seater stadium for a friendly, the atmosphere is likely to be flat as a pancake.

Stick with your usual routine of getting there just before kickoff, and go to a bigger home game in the season and get there early.

It's not for me, the wife has got me coving the spare room, my first outing this season will be the cup clash against FC Cheltenham.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Barber banned any pre match entertainment or half time entertainment as he wants people in the bars stuffing their faces and drinking themselves silly to meet FFP.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Barber banned any pre match entertainment or half time entertainment as he wants people in the bars stuffing their faces and drinking themselves silly to meet FFP.

At those prices ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here