Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS boob job "girl" sells VIP tickets to watch birth

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
She's not scum, if people will genuinely pay then she is entitled to do whatever, criticism should be leveled at whoever buys a ticket.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Paul Mills-Ash, 29, said: "I've followed Josie's career since she first came into the public eye. I'm using my savings to buy a £5k ticket. It's a lot of money but it's worth it. It'll be great to say I was at the birth in years to come."

Would you even want to be in the same room as a chap like this?

Same room! I'm not really that keen on sharing the same planet as this bottom feeder!

:tosser:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
A hundred years from now that sub-species will hopefully be extinct.

That's not very pc, however, if as you say that sub species is true, it depends on who breeds faster, so they may become the new super species whilst the current superior species, as you describe yourself, dies out :lolol:

That's my modern Darwin theory anyway.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
"Sub human scum" - presumably you're describing all those involved with the Daily Mail, rather than this woman who doesn't seem to have done a lot wrong?!

That said, the NHS should not be giving out boob jobs merely to women who are unfortunate to have small ones.

Why don't you take a day off always being on the side of perpetrators!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Is this the one that said she'd abort her unborn baby so she could appear on Celebrity Big Brother?

Apparently she's still appearing on Celebrity Big Brother even though evidently she's decided to keep the baby...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
These comments always remind me of a long drive I did, listening to 5-live.

The main interview was with Paul Rusesabagina, Mr Hotel Rwanda.
I'd not seen the film, I had very broad 'headline' knowledge of the genocide.
The interview was amazing, moving, humbling.
Paul carried himself with poise and dignity.
Spoke of the events but took no credit and refuted all praise that was offer.

Later on they interviewed the latest Big Brother evictee, at a time when BB was already sliding.
The interview was a farce, at one point the fella (I want to say he was a Scottish vegan, don't know where I got that from) answered a question with "you'll have to talk to my people".
Money came up in the conversation and he was told 'no you don't get paid for this'.
He was audibly shocked and after some on air mumbling he left the studio.

The stark contrast at either end of the spectrum that is the human race was so amazing, I've never forgotten it.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Presumably she wants £500 from somebody to watch her having a dump. :shit::(:sick::FFSPuncheon

Last edited:

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Why is this even making the news?

Deplorable, freakish bitch.

I personally think it's part of an ongoing agenda. News like this is designed to be sensationalist and turn the classes on each other. It's not like this sort of thing is the norm in society but it's being played out like that and she's just the bait to provoke a negative reaction to fuel the fire...

Anyone disgusted enough yet to think we should just sell off the NHS and go private, rather than let these lower class peasants waste away our hard earned tax money on getting their tits etc done? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here