Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David N'Gog - Brighton consider move for free agent

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
We are back to our Swansea connections again.
25 year old released by Swansea at the end of the season is available on a free transfer.
Us and Wigan interested.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Christ NOOOOO.

One of footballs regular underachievers. No bloody thanks

as an underachiever by definition he has the potential to achieve, in the right team and with the right manager / coaching staff - could do worse, Liverpool connection and all....

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
as an underachiever by definition he has the potential to achieve, in the right team and with the right manager / coaching staff - could do worse, Liverpool connection and all....

He could, but why potentially waste our money on him. He scores well under what he should and we could get much better in my opinion by spending a wee bit of cash instead of considering a bargain basement option.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
He could, but why potentially waste our money on him. He scores well under what he should and we could get much better in my opinion by spending a wee bit of cash instead of considering a bargain basement option.

Maybe we could provide the conditions under which he could thrive.

Maybe Sami knows him of old and recognises untapped potential and thinks he knows what to do to tap it.

If we are allegedly interested, I would trust that there would be good reason.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Maybe we could provide the conditions under which he could thrive.

Maybe Sami knows him of old and recognises untapped potential and thinks he knows what to do to tap it.

If we are allegedly interested, I would trust that there would be good reason.

We could have an unrivalled strike partnership of unfulfilled potential. We could then use this to win mind games against opposition defenders, with that little bit of uncertainty - what if they decide to fulfil their potential today ?

Sorry that's a no from me. I would be disappointed if this was anything other than agent talk.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
as an underachiever by definition he has the potential to achieve, in the right team and with the right manager / coaching staff - could do worse

Where do I sign?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
David N'Gog
He really is a dog
And when I heard he might come to Brighton
I puked right into my bog.

Crap song; but then that's somehow apposite.

No thanks.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We could have an unrivalled strike partnership of unfulfilled potential. We could then use this to win mind games against opposition defenders, with that little bit of uncertainty - what if they decide to fulfil their potential today ?

Sorry that's a no from me. I would be disappointed if this was anything other than agent talk.

When we signed Spanish Len, he was an out of favour striker at a Spanish second division club.

If the club are considering him - and yes, it might just be agent talk, but if we are looking at him, it is because someone has seen possibilities. I for one accept that the club is enormously professional in this area now.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
When we signed Spanish Len, he was an out of favour striker at a Spanish second division club.

If the club are considering him - and yes, it might just be agent talk, but if we are looking at him, it is because someone has seen possibilities. I for one accept that the club is enormously professional in this area now.

Oh, stop it already with your rational, correct analysis. N'Gog is rubbish and I don't want the club proving me wrong, thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here