Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love my manbag

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Manbag essential for commuting as laptop with me all the time - Ted Baker for me

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Backpacks are perfectly acceptable for men. Briefcases also, if you work in the city. Although I believe they call them 'city bags' now.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Whilst on Holiday in Sardinia I noticed nearly all the men walked around with a snazzy off the shoulder leather "man bag" and none or hardly any of the woman did not even have a hand bag never mind a "snatch bag" ( I think there called that, you know the little ones big enough for the husbands credit card nothing else)

Anyway they looked rather nice and even found myself looking at them in the shops, but then thought I cant take that to a well hard Psychobilly festival, I cant be seen wearing it in the wreckin pit.

So maybe on family excursions, although again maybe not up north.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Whilst on Holiday in Sardinia I noticed nearly all the men walked around with a snazzy off the shoulder leather "man bag" and none or hardly any of the woman did not even have a hand bag never mind a "snatch bag" ( I think there called that, you know the little ones big enough for the husbands credit card nothing else)

Anyway they looked rather nice and even found myself looking at them in the shops, but then thought I cant take that to a well hard Psychobilly festival, I cant be seen wearing it in the wreckin pit.

So maybe on family excursions, although again maybe not up north.

Scaredy-cat. If it's good enough for the fine men of Sardinia, it's good enough for a baldy friend of mine.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brave-womans-holiday-snaps-baring-3792563

Where are your Speedo snaps? Best of luck with your recovery.

Brave girl. It's not really a pretty site, even worse with the bag off. I didn't want to look at it myself for the first couple of weeks, my brother-in-law was changing my bag, which is far beyond the call of duty.

Thanks Paul. I feel good, can now eat properly, and have had the all-clear on any remaining nasties in my bowel. I have one spot on my liver to treat, but they don't think it is anything active.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I did Google stoma and did shudder, although don't see myself as particularly squeamish. Good on him!

Imagine waking up after an op to be told you have one. Was a bit of a shock to be sure. I was told beforehand it was a possibility, but it didn't sound likely, so gave it no thought. The op turned out to be bigger than they thought, they had to open me right up, couldn't do it via keyhole.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I carry a bag a lot in the summer as I wear shorts all the time. I can fit in my (mini) ipad, camera, phone, wallet, penknife/leatherman, torch, hanky, glasses and a few other bits and pieces.

Currently sporting this :
7day-s-og-4027-10.jpg

I really couldn't care less what anyone thinks.

Can't see it :p

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I carry a bag a lot in the summer as I wear shorts all the time. I can fit in my (mini) ipad, camera, phone, wallet, penknife/leatherman, torch, hanky, glasses and a few other bits and pieces.

Currently sporting this :
7day-s-og-4027-10.jpg

I really couldn't care less what anyone thinks.

I've got a dofferent version of the same bag. I can never find the bugger.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
My bag of choice. Simple and effective

513NmRJH65L._SX300_.jpg

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Reading a thread on manbags and seeing as how it had a medical theme, I thought you might be talking about the 'manbag' you have when fitted with a cafeta.

Always a dred of mine but I had to have one for a while, a few years back and, despite the drawbacks there were some pretty good advantages.

You never had to worry about waking up for the loo at night, were never on a bus and bursting to go, so much that you might break your journey, never had to worry about the pints you were drinking and going to the loo every two mins. Also, you could happily sit chatting to somebody at work whilst having a pee at your dest and, in cold weather, it could be a nice warm 'water' bottle.

If any of you guys, of a certain age, are having problems in this area, get it checked & sorted. It's not always cancer and a small and painless op can change your life.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here