Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mod Advertising Sky?

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
The worst thing about that, is after finally banishing the image of the scary, sweaty, Blackburn shirt promoting man, he reappears on that film. Feel uneasy and dirty again now.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Was Edna stage struck? Twelve edits and all we learned is that she is not superstitious.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I think we're the only club where they filmed 2 sets of fans. Here are the other 3.

albionfans.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You think the funding for NSC comes exclusively from Amazon/Google? We all have to whore ourselves out in one way or another when appointed. I was offered a choice of abseiling naked from the West Upper to the press area to interview Enrest or defending David Burke for the next two seasons, whatever our transfer dealings were.

Topless shots were mentioned by SkySports, but the Albion overruled as you wouldn't have been able to see the Nike logo.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Barry Fry ???

Barry Fry indeed! That'll take some living down! I've not got sound (crap pooter) so can't remember what I said but we did have to do a 'take 2' as we just finished the interview only for the cameraman to say he didn't get any of it!

I thought the 1st take was better.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barry Fry indeed! That'll take some living down! I've not got sound (crap pooter) so can't remember what I said but we did have to do a 'take 2' as we just finished the interview only for the cameraman to say he didn't get any of it!

I thought the 1st take was better.

That is quite funny though. I'd never spotted the Barry Fry resemblance before, but it's not going to leave me now :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That is quite funny though. I'd never spotted the Barry Fry resemblance before, but it's not going to leave me now :lolol:

Why on earth didn't the Sky guys try and arrange to have CMS standing next to him ???

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Am I the only one who opened this thread thinking it was going to be a debate on the ethics of Sir Brad when in team colours???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here