Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Stockdale on Twitter...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[tweet]493843000389550080[/tweet]

Some of the tweets both to him and by him make great reading... I am very excited to see what sort of player he is and look forward to him making a huge impact at the Albion.

:albion2:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Love it when a new player starts referring to his new team as 'us'.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I had to chuckle at the spoof account

David Stockdale ‏@StockersDave 18m
@NorthStandChat Thanks for the welcome! And before you ask, I don't need a washing machine, my sheets always stay clean... #bhafc #uta

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
and the reaction here the first time he drops a cross will be..... ???

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
This signing got me thinking.......when was our last permanent English goalkeeper? Obviously we had Steve Harper on loan the other year, but in terms of a goalkeeper that was our own and actually played a game for us was probably back to Mitch Walker when he played in the final game of the 2009/10 season vs Yeovil? and he only played once!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This signing got me thinking.......when was our last permanent English goalkeeper? Obviously we had Steve Harper on loan the other year, but in terms of a goalkeeper that was our own and actually played a game for us was probably back to Mitch Walker when he played in the final game of the 2009/10 season vs Yeovil? and he only played once!

John Sullivan from our own youth.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Frequently comes to the seaside from thirty minutes up the M23 with his wife and three kids . No prima Donna this one.

Sounds a very nice guy and loads of fans on Twitter say they a going to miss him. .

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Really pleased with the signings so far..

Aaron Hughes has a big 'Upson' sized hole to fill and that'll take some doing but I think Stockdale and the others are great additions to our squad. Hopefully everybody can sleep a little easier now things are progressing nicely.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Seems like a top bloke.

My mate is an Ipswich fan and is absolutely gutted we've signed him. He loved him from his spell on loan there. Apparently after he'd gone back to Fulham he went on his own to watch Ipswich play Palace at Selhurst in with the Ipswich fans which they loved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here