Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham fan reactions to the loss of David Stockdale

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I will never understand what possesses someone to film themselves spouting off and putting on the internet.

This stuff is like kryptonite for me and every time I see one of these types of video my body cringes and spasms in disgust

Probably a range of reasons:

A creative outlet for some (probably not the case with this one)
Ego - the sense that people want to listen to what you have to say (possibly this is the case)
Ego - the sense that you are a better fan if you go to the effort of making videos like this, rather than anonymous comments on a message board, or phone-in (possibly the case)
Building a portfolio - someone interested in getting into presenting as a career might want to create little videos like this to gain experience, develop and provide a show reel for prospective employers (probably not the case with this one)
Fame - either a fleeting fame that could bring short term benefits - free stuff, bit of celebrity when out about town, or longer term - for example Nadia G managed to get a couple of Food Network shows and built a bit of a brand based on her youtube series.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I was with a Fulham mate of mine yesterday afternoon, and he was desperately hoping this transfer wouldn't happen. As someone on the Twitter thread said about him being the "glue", my mate said he was more important than just his performances. The fans view was that he was a leader on and off the pitch, a big dressing room character.

We were sat virtually next to each other when the news of the transfer broke, and he was really grumpy for a while.

All bodes well, I reckon.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Do we know Toko is any good?

Well he looked good against lewes. Not that says to much. He has Cl experience and europa league experience.

He can pit his foot in has pace and can pass. Personal opinion but in tine maybe a better version of bridcutt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here