Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting Football Photography Course with Park Cameras - Saturday 9th August - £199.99

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I have got a Nikon 300mm f2.8 for sale if any of you budding photographers are interested.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Attachments

• Morecambe-&-wise_skip-dance.jpg
    Morecambe-&-wise_skip-dance.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 264

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
We're not supposed to publish them publically, but here are some small files...

Don't worry, no one reads NSC anymore.

They're gooooood - all the focus-blurrings/tilt shift thingys are genuine, not edited a bit after? The one with Buckley, to get it in focus at that moment....really good. Well, that's what you signed upto the day for innit.

Park Cameras

Jul 28, 2014
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Hi All,

Thanks for your interest in the course, we're now fully booked on this session, but I am currently finsing out if we're going to do another date in the near future, feel free to chip in if you'd be interested in doing this?

Thanks,

James

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I'm still amazed that Park Cameras and the club have got permission to run these days. The Premier/Football League are extremely tight with licenses for pros. Unless you work for a club or a photo agency, photographers have to work their way up from non-league and prove they've sold enough photos to media (and I mean sold, not given away).

Anyway, I attended the last event and agreed that it's a great day. It's not cheap, but it is a genuine EXPERIENCE.

Oh, and if you're lucky, you get to play with £10k worth of camera equipment. Sweet!

The photos will be shot under the club's own license.
Meaning that, technically, the copyright of the photos belongs to the club.

I'm sure that the Albion would not want to lean on anybody showing the photos they took, they are after all, your photos, but as they own the copyright they may not be too happy if you try to profit from them!!

As for the price, well its a fantastic opportunity to do something that most people wouldn't ever get the chance to do, so the price is largely irrelevant really.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I didn't but I seriously hope to before the season is out. Will be keeping my eyes open for future opportunities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here