Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh v Albion

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I've seen little evidence we've got any better at attacking, I can foresee another season of drab football.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've seen little evidence we've got any better at attacking, I can foresee another season of drab football.

Worrying i must say.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 53s
HT: Albion lead through Fenelon's well-taken goal, after excellent assist from O'Grady, who played him in. #PUFC 0 #BHAFC 1

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Half time - ok performance. Good goal and Fenelon looking sharp. O'Grady's hold up play not bad, but still too few attempts at goal for my liking - the story of us all last season. Left back position looks a worry but Chicksen has had little support. Good to see Crofts getting some much needed practice and I think Ince looks ok sitting in front of the back four and tidying up for the most part.

Left back and another forward based on the first half are the 2 priority positions we need to fill/cover - obviously we need 4 or 5 new players but IMO these have to be the priority first.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
People should probably remember that this is ONLY a friendly, we wont necessarily play this relaxed this season. I think Sami would like to see his players get through pre-season in one piece, hence why it isnt as rapid.

Only important thing about a friendly is game-time, working out tactics and fitness. Also disagree with the Kemy bashing, he hasnt been THAT bad - but some passes have been poor, maybe he is too relaxed today. Shame as he hasnt had a bad pre-season so far.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Half time - ok performance. Good goal and Fenelon looking sharp. O'Grady's hold up play not bad, but still too few attempts at goal for my liking - the story of us all last season. Left back position looks a worry but Chicksen has had little support. Good to see Crofts getting some much needed practice and I think Ince looks ok sitting in front of the back four and tidying up for the most part.

Left back and another forward striker me just on the first half as the 2 priority positions we need to fill/cover - obviously we need 4 or 5 new players but IMO these have to be the priority first.

I saw lots of sloppy passing. Players looking lethargic. Not enough ball retention. Desperately need a left back. On the plus side O'Grady looks useful and another goal for our promising young striker. He looks quick.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Been very average so far. Buckley looks like a shadow of the player we once knew. Pboro should be level at the very least. Not seen bha create anything of note but I missed the goal.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Definitely need to get a left back in by the start of the season and we need to get Toko and Stephens fit as Kemy has looked a liability. Been impressed with Fenelon and although he's no Ulloa O'Grady looks like he'll have something to offer us this season, Dunk and Hughes also look a good pairing at the heart of the defence.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Very impressed with Shamir. Good in the air. Nicely taken goal. Driving runs at defenders. Looks a prospect.
Think O'Grady has done well with hold-up play. Certainly more suited to that role than CMS.
Kemy plays in snatches and Chicksen looks vulnerable but, all in all, think this team looks a lot better than the one on show v Crawley.
Surprised Crofts lasted the 45. Can't keep that guy down for long.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
O'Grady is looking like a really solid purchase. Kemy's looking dodgy but Shamir Fenelon once again looks like a hot prospect

I can't imagine just how hot it must be onfield. It's bloody roasting in the shade.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hughes looks a liability hope it is down to lack of match practice. Didnt notice Crofts either good or bad in fact didnt realise he was playing but at least it is game time towards fitness,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here