Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh v Albion

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Ever thought that Sami has told them not to push too hard ? Pushing yourself too much and getting an injury will not get you picked and could see you not get picked for sometime if the player covering your position impresses. Obviously Kemy being good in other games but having a few poor passes today makes him totally shit to a fair few in the eyes of NSC....who of course are still looking for a Barnes character to berate and abuse - only a few want that of course.

Oh, and Hughes hasnt been too bad either.

If Sami has said that then I missed it ... I'd still have thought this would be an ideal opportunity for many to try and impress.

I have never seen Kemy play well ... that's not bashing, that's a genuine observation. I hope he does do well and can see why he might. I never bashed Barnes but I did Harley and Kemy isn't there :)

Hughes is playing OK, so is O'Grady and the player who has impressed as much as anyone for me pre season is Shamir F/G

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Obviously Kemy being good in other games but having a few poor passes today makes him totally shit to a fair few in the eyes of NSC....who of course are still looking for a Barnes character to berate and abuse - only a few want that of course.

Oh, and Hughes hasnt been too bad either.

Aye? Get off your high horse fella. Who has said 'a few poor passes today makes him totally shit'? Wind it in.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
why don't we try to sign assombalonga as Ulloa's replacement

Because (like past strikers Peterborough have sold) he will probably cost a fortune.

If Sami has said that then I missed it ... I'd still have thought this would be an ideal opportunity for many to try and impress.

I have never seen Kemy play well ... that's not bashing, that's a genuine observation. I hope he does do well and can see why he might. I never bashed Barnes but I did Harley and Kemy isn't there :)

Hughes is playing OK, so is O'Grady and the player who has impressed as much as anyone for me pre season is Shamir F/G

I assume you know what he told the players in training and before the match then.....

Yes, pre-season is a chance to show what you can do, but you can still do that without pushing yourself to the edge. Kemy has played well, especially against Partick out in Spain. Ryan Harley was, well, useless and he did indeed show that - especially with THAT penalty. Andrews isnt even a BHAFC player, so not sure who you have been watching - Crofts ? COG has been decent too. Shamir could be the gem from this pre-season, this years Ince if you like.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Bugger, 2-1 Posh. :(

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Terrible defending yet again

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Complete rubbish from the Albion....we NEED some quality players and SOON.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
It's very clear we need a strong keeper to marshal this back 4 this season, and a left back is still a critical signing before August 9th as well. This hasn't put any end to my concerns at our competitiveness at top half Championship level without 4 or 5 signings.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I assume you know what he told the players in training and before the match then.....

Yes, pre-season is a chance to show what you can do, but you can still do that without pushing yourself to the edge. Kemy has played well, especially against Partick out in Spain. Ryan Harley was, well, useless and he did indeed show that - especially with THAT penalty. Andrews isnt even a BHAFC player, so not sure who you have been watching - Crofts ? COG has been decent too. Shamir could be the gem from this pre-season, this years Ince if you like.

I said I didn't know what Sami was saying ... didn't you say he has told them to go easy ??? .. mission accomplished there then!

Typo, I was reading about Andrews just before typing ... of course I meant Hughes .. and agree about O'Grady and glad we agree about Shamir :cheers:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Great round of applause for CMS from the Posh faithful :kiss:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Where was the cover on the left? Shocking. Only a friendly but disappointed with a few players. Still I'm not too bothered yet, hopefully we strengthen before the start of the season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here