Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh v Albion

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Here we go. Results mean nothing,it's just a training exercise etc etc.

What i've witnessing on the stream is completely different. There no pattern to our play. We don't look organised. A better team would be hammering us. Alarm bells are ringing for me at this early stage. It's not the lack of players but our coaching too.

Still it's only a friendly and doesn't matter.....

Typical over-reaction to a game with a meaningless result. If anything it shows Sami where we can and need to improve - and thats the sort of thing you want from games like this. A win just gets you a boost, and Peterborough will get a small boost from this, but even they will know they have work to do.

If you have alarm-bells ringing now, then i seriously pity you for the season.....

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Here we go. Results mean nothing,it's just a training exercise etc etc.

What i've witnessing on the stream is completely different. There's no pattern to our play. We don't look organised. A better team would be hammering us. Alarm bells are ringing for me at this early stage. It's not the lack of players but our coaching too.

Still it's only a friendly and doesn't matter.....

Agree with this. People saying it's nothing to worry about it's a friendly. If we are not using these games properly how will be ready for the season. They have no idea how they can play together if they are just half arseing around.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Typical over-reaction to a game with a meaningless result. If anything it shows Sami where we can and need to improve - and thats the sort of thing you want from games like this. A win just gets you a boost, and Peterborough will get a small boost from this, but even they will know they have work to do.

If you have alarm-bells ringing now, then i seriously pity you for the season.....
Do you ever get bored of telling people they're wrong?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

If he doesn't know now where he needs to improve he has been walking around the training pitch with his eyes shut, these games should be the sharpening up ones for the start of the season

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Do you ever get bored of telling people they're wrong?

I havent said they are "wrong", each to their own. Im merely saying that what they are saying isnt actually logical and am challenging them.

If he doesn't know now where he needs to improve he has been walking around the training pitch with his eyes shut, these games should be the sharpening up ones for the start of the season

Hence why we have these games - to see how things work in an active game situation against another team. Bigger test next against Southampton.....who i presume will only be fielding one man and no dog.....as Liverpool bought it.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Based on what we've seen pre-season I'd say we can expect another season of attacking deficiency but without the comfort of having a resilient defence. Thats not just down to the players we've got either; the system it seems Sami wants to employ will leave us far more open at the back than in previous years.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not exactly setting the world alight against lower league opposition regardless of whether it is a friendly or not, just hope these poor performances don't become a habit

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Can you change my bed sheets please, i've just wet the bed.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Is it just me, or has Kaz's shooting improved loads? Sadly Bruno looked better than Kemy in midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here