Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posh v Albion

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's been all Borough so far, but we take the lead anyway!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Have we produced our first decent striker from our youth ranks? Fingers crossed

Last edited:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Fenelon - good pace - good goal. I know not everyone wants too many youngsters to come in too quickly but he and Walton certainly look like two this season who could make the step up. Having our hand forced somewhat with the lack of transfer activity could be a blessing in disguise. Good to see Fenelon making the most of his opportunities.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think there might be a problem with the feed - I could have sworn that a minute ago Agustien just volleyed it back to Ankergren from the halfway line, forcing him to sprint wide and head it to keep it in only to slice a volley straight into the stand

He's well practiced at those!!

richmond

May 30, 2008
Remember the snow covered pitch in the FA cup, got a 2-2, late equaliser for stripes. Great scenes in the away standing.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Shamir looks very handy all the times I've seen him in pre-season, CMS had a pretty poor outing against Crawley the other day, as was said above maybe having our hand forced might be a good thing? We obviously need to strengthen but part of me would like to see some of the youngsters given a go.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Remember the snow covered pitch in the FA cup, got a 2-2, late equaliser for stripes. Great scenes in the away standing.

Even though we didn't wear stripes in those days. It was the red away version of the adidas kit with the horizontal bars if I remember - and the very underrated Steve Jacobs scored, didn't he?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Even though we didn't wear stripes in those days. It was the red away version of the adidas kit with the horizontal bars if I remember - and the very underrated Steve Jacobs scored, didn't he?

If memory serves he did - I remember Perry being beaten by the ball bobbling over a snow mound on the pitch and into the goal. I think Saunders scored as well that day. I still have the red scarf the club produced that season!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Peterborough hit the bar!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
One evident weakness that's appearing is down our left side with Chicksen being somewhat overrun. Left back a key area to fill I feel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here