Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most famous player you have played agaist

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Played with Danny Mills in a five a side match. A really decent bloke, and way better than the rest of us (obviously).

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Ian Chapman when he played for either Hove Park Colts or Whitehawk and i played for Bevendean Barcelona - circa '83

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Paul Ifill.

As they shouted under starters orders for a race in William Hills @ Duke st I moved towards the counter from halfway down the room. Paul Ifill was still writing his slip down the end of the room, next yo the door and still overtook me in a blur to get his bet on first

Tim Edwards

Feb 2, 2013
Not really famous and more than one!

Ian Turner (Totton) - Southampton's keeper in 1976 FA Cup winning team
Alan Taylor (Thetford) - Scorer of both goals in 1975 FA Cup Final for West Ham
Gerry Ryan (The Witch Inn)
Gary Stevens

Coached by:
Peter Bonetti
Eric Steele

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The only pro player I ever played with was a guy called Roy Botterill. He joined our office after leaving Palace. He said he'd only been on the bench a few times but he was head,shoulders,torso and feet above us. Exceptionally nice bloke too

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Kim Grant ( he played for Fishersgate in about 1987 ish if my memory serves me right)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Played cricket with Sir Norman Gall and played against Ron Pavey forgot mention played Footie with the famous Mark Nye ex Albion

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My Brother has played against Raheem Sterling and Luke Shaw countless other pros. But those are the current top 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here