Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Essex v Sussex T20 Biff 25-07-14 17.30 Start Weather permitting

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
They were magnaminous, praising the chase, and saying how it was well deserved.

They were confirmed as top of the group tonight, so that probably helped the mood!

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
wow. can't have been many 150's in T20?

Think I saw earlier that it was the 4th highest individual score in T20 history, and that there's only been half a dozen 150s.

A miraculous chase, don't think many had us winning with 9 balls to go, when we were sat on 0-1 and 14-2!

Luke Wright has always been my favourite Sussex player and this performance really has cemented that, could potentially be the best player the club has ever seen in my opinion.

Dec 29, 2011
The Essex commentators calling Sussex weak, and talking like this is a foregone conclusion. They are probably right, but FFS!

Come on Wrighty, smash these cjtc's!

Great thread. I thought reading this post there was no chance. Scroll down to see they've done it :thumbsup:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I would love to watch the whole of this game, sounds unbelievable. Shame we've been too inconsistent, but there's potential there if Wrighty can keep performing at a high level. I think an average season in one day games could have been a huge blow for him, but he's put himself back in the spotlight with some spectacular innings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here