Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Religion is the cause of all problems...

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Yeah which is why it should be banned!

Religion is not the cause of problems, it is high jacked by people who have their own agenda, to bend the meaning to meet the own greed and warped sense of morals. If it was not religion these people would use something else to hide behind. I am not religious, I have no problem with anybody following what religion they like as long as don't try and force their beliefs on me.

Last edited:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Good people will do good things, evil people will do evil thing, but it takes religion to make good people do evil things

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
how do you know for certain he doesn't exist by the way?

I'm not a big fan of this argument, let's say I found a 3 eyed unicorn in my back garden the other day, but since you can't prove it's non-existence, that gives it credibility.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good people will do good things, evil people will do evil thing, but it takes religion to make good people do evil things

You can easily replace religion with political agendas (nazism) etc.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
not without proof it isn't, no

If you can back it up with facts then fine, but you can't, so you just look silly

Ok if he exists I'll buy you a pint when we meet in heaven, oh wait no I'll be down in the depths of hell sucking the devil off won't I!!?? Lol you people are so deluded

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
... well most of them anyway!
I thought it was cyclists.

Careful, anyone would think you just look at what's been said and then form your 'explosive' opinions.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Ok if he exists I'll buy you a pint when we meet in heaven, oh wait no I'll be down in the depths of hell sucking the devil off won't I!!?? Lol you people are so deluded

It depends on what your interpretation of Heaven and Hell are... I certainly don't believe you end up sitting on a cloud with a guy playing a harp or end up in the fiery depths of the earth. I do however believe there is an afterlife and that actions in this life have an impact on that.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
You can easily replace religion with political agendas (nazism) etc.

And just like all those things religion has been made up to control people and to make money. Personally I cannot understand hoe anybody could possibly beleive in a god.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought it was cyclists.

Careful, anyone would think you just look at what's been said and then form your 'explosive' opinions.

SURE I knew you'd think that! You're getting too much fresh air cycling up ditchling beacon getting in the way bruv[emoji468][emoji595][emoji600][emoji592][emoji603][emoji604][emoji590][emoji597][emoji598][emoji217]

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
... well most of them anyway!

You've admitted in another thread that you've read the neither the Qur'an nor the Bible and I'll speculate that the Torah isn't a well thumbed paperback on your bookshelf either. So you don't know what any of the 3 mainstream religions teach, what their followers believe or what is or isn't actually advocated in their holy scriptures.

Probably best not to make too many sweeping statements about a subject you know nothing about, otherwise you just look like a tit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And just like all those things religion has been made up to control people and to make money. Personally I cannot understand hoe anybody could possibly beleive in a god.

Yup - I'm a Christian because I've been brainwashed and I just give all my money away. :thumbsup: got it in one.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You've admitted in another thread that you've read the neither the Qur'an nor the Bible and I'll speculate that the Torah isn't a well thumbed paperback on your bookshelf either. So you don't know what any of the 3 mainstream religions teach, what their followers believe or what is or isn't actually advocated in their holy scriptures.

Probably best not to make too many sweeping statements about a subject you know nothing about, otherwise you just look like a tit.

You're the only one looking like a tit with a statement like that lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here