Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Generate your own Nike-themed Albion mission statement

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
gy5ybumy.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I imagine one of the advantages of being a female fan is you don't get to see the large number of blokes in the WSU who regularly ignore the last part :eek:

And then go back to their pie and pint :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the tip, will bear that in mind next time someone new comes up to say hello and shake hands.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
52950543.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I imagine one of the advantages of being a female fan is you don't get to see the large number of blokes in the WSU who regularly ignore the last part :eek:

It is disgusting, and I always wash my hands, but looking at the toilets, there are four cubicles and there are troughs (or rows of urinals, I forget) that house tens of men at a time. There are then four sinks. It hardly encourages good hygiene.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Actually you know what, bloody THIS.

I'm always shocked by how massive a minority I'm in when I go and WASH MY HANDS after going to the toilet in WSU. Proper grim.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Actually you know what, bloody THIS.

I'm always shocked by how massive a minority I'm in when I go and WASH MY HANDS after going to the toilet in WSU. Proper grim.

I think it's worse when they just run their hands under a tap (no soap) quickly for 2 seconds.

Yes, that'll tell that damn fecal bacteria - have at you with 4 drops of stone cold water.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here