Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough fans banned for life for ripping up Koran

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Oh yeah, the easily offended would be be further easily offended......backed up by the not been offended, but feel they should be offended for the easily offended.

And I would still be rolling on the floor at the ''ZZ TOP'' :lolol:

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Very good frothing at the mouth matey, if you don't mind my asking in which country were you born? what religion are you?
If you are a Christian, my suggestion for you is to holiday in any Muslim country, stand on the first street corner you come across and start to preach from the bible. You will then find out first hand how religiously tolerant they are. Then if/when they finally turf you out come back here and tell us all about your wonderful experience.

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Close the borders.
Colours 1-15 + 36 accepted.

:ohmy:

felix_von_luschan_skin_color_chart.png

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The only place most people from NSC get the Qur'an/Islam shoved down their throats is on NSC...by right wingers..who are 'offended'

Last edited:

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I remember a strongman on the TV years ago who used to rip a yellow pages telephone directory in half with his bare hands. Now that was impressive. Is the Koran as thick as that ? If so I wouldn't mix with these Boro fans.

Dec 29, 2011
No but there are different rules for us. Balaclava no, Viel yes.

How ignorant can you be? Of course we could wear a balaclava if it was part if our religion. We pratice freedom of religion in this country, something millions of Britons have died for to protect. I don't usually agree with Martyn's posts but I'm surprised at the amount of posters pushing an anti-Muslim agenda in this thread. A group of people went to the football match with the direct intention of abusing a certain religion, how can people be trying to defend this (not even mentioning the fact it had no place in football either)

May 27, 2014
Quote Originally Posted by martyn20 View Post

Good
Is it ? Would the same rules be applied for ripping up the Bible ? I doubt it.

Well quite. Would your rights as a Christian be protected in an Islamic country the same way Muslim 'rights' are protected here? Of course not. Try entering a Muslim country with a crucifix around your neck. They'll simply rip it off. The only Islamic countries that freely allowed Christians the right to worship were Iraq and Syria. The West has tried to destroy both - which says something about the insane direction of the West's foreign policies in recent years.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Good

Well quite. Would your rights as a Christian be protected in an Islamic country the same way Muslim 'rights' are protected here? Of course not. Try entering a Muslim country with a crucifix around your neck. They'll simply rip it off. The only Islamic countries that freely allowed Christians the right to worship were Iraq and Syria. The West has tried to destroy both - which says something about the insane direction of the West's foreign policies in recent years.

I lived in Saudi Arabia. Nobody would rip a crucifix off your neck. Not only that, I worked with a Jew there. Your perception is incorrect.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

You are SUCH a moron.

Sorry, that's all I can be bothered to contribute.

All the best.

why do people feel the need to sling insults on an exchange of views? one of the worst things about social media, a very strange thing

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

Good

Not sure what you are suggesting ???

If what you say is true, which is debatable, are you not proud that our society is far more tolerant? - I am, despite being an atheist and believing in neither Christianity nor Islam.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
why do people feel the need to sling insults on an exchange of views? one of the worst things about social media, a very strange thing

I got to page 2 on this thread before giving up.
But seeing as your still here I do have one question about you and your 'christian society'.

When was the last time you were:-

In church?
Read the bible?
Took the Lords name in vein?

For me the answer is

A good 10 years ago.
Before then.
Probably within the last hour.

I very much doubt I am alone with my views.
I'd hazard a guess I'm in the majority.

Not exactly the most Christian of societies, I'd say more a secular one.

I guess ripping pages from a bible at Louisville & Hove Albion games would be a different matter.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I think you all mis-read the headline

MIddlesbrough fans banned for life for tripping up Robert Koren

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The way I see it is this country is a Christian country not Islam. So if you don't like that just leave and join your Brotherhood.

We are a "Christian Country"?

So, I assume, you also expect all the Jews to pack their bags for Israel?

And all the Catholics should f*ck off to Rome?

What a bigoted and idiotic statement to make. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here