Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough fans banned for life for ripping up Koran

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
They fought to keep this a free country, for men and women, gays and straights, Protestants and Catholics, Christians and Muslims, Tory and Labour, Brighton or Palace.
No they did not. They, the many, not the leaders, fought to keep this country free, political correctness had not even been invented.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
.....and **** off back to that other shit forum you cried off to when you were all queuing up to finger lady gull

:lol: :lolol:

Brilliant

:lolol::lolol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The context is there is no place at all for hatred of any sort at a football match, that is about football nothing else
As Bob Geldof would say, 'Backtrack, but you been caught!'

I thank you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It has been fun but my bed calls me. A decent fight Martyn and did not agree but keep believing what you do.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
They fought to keep this a free country, for men and women, gays and straights, Protestants and Catholics, Christians and Muslims, Tory and Labour, Brighton or Palace.

They died to keep Britain BRITISH, I am sure that if they knew that in 70 years time we would be bending over backwards to accommodate Islam then they would question the reasons why they bothered.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
But why should it be a crime to insult a religion? As I say, I am a practising Christian but I defend your right under free speech and expression to debunk my beliefs just as I reserve the right to think whatever I wish about your beliefs.

So much depends on how it is done and the intent behind those actions. If the intent is simply to convey my beliefs that your religion is a load of hocus pocus then that is fine - if however my intention is to display a hatred for your religion with the object of causing you offence or distress or encouraging others to do so then that is wrong as well as being illegal.

It is the same with sexual orientation, gender or race. Expressing your beliefs in respect to any of those is not illegal. Inciting hatred, discriminating or causing offence based on any of them is wrong as well as being illegal.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There is a definate trend to cow towing to the Islamic faith in this country and a level of intolerance not afforded to others imo.

hC2A4DA45

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here