Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Isis orders FGM for women in Mosul

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Get together a multi-national force, move into ISIS controlled areas and wipe out the lot of them as quickly and painfully as possible. The world can well do without such imbeciles who are nothing other than an affront to humanity.

Before anybody does anything, it might be wise to check out the fatwa

But media analysts say the decree seen on social media may be a fake.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I know I'm missing a point somewhere, but is it really impossible for the worlds banks to cut off their finances. Surely NSA and other Secret Services can follow the money trail that arms these people.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You served ?? :lolol: you did a few weeks in the RAF and got out because you couldnt hack it and you bought yourself out of the navy early , :tosser:

Ouch. Could be slanderous. Will watch this one unfold with interest.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
These groups are not in existence to advance their theology. Let us get that straight. It often has little to do with Islam, that is merely a perversely used reason to subjugate. The conflicts often come from historical and tribal histories, old scores, and a thirst for power where weakly held alliances exist.

As much as the western foreign policy of pre-eminence is fuel to the fire, these troubles will always flair. And as much as intervention may seem noble, it will only recruit the next generation of fighters.

You cannot defeat a regenerating tribal mind that is inherent in humans who are prepared to die for their cause. They will only re-invent themselves elsewhere. And Iraq and Afghanistan have merely proved the point.

My Dad, an old naval man, who served all around the world, once said to me that there will always be trouble in the middle-east. He's right, nation building is a western concept. You do not create peace in fiefdoms by drawing straight lines.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
These groups are not in existence to advance their theology. Let us get that straight. It often has little to do with Islam, that is merely a perversely used reason to subjugate. The conflicts often come from historical and tribal histories, old scores, and a thirst for power where weakly held alliances exist.

As much as the western foreign policy of pre-eminence is fuel to the fire, these troubles will always flair. And as much as intervention may seem noble, it will only recruit the next generation of fighters.

You cannot defeat a regenerating tribal mind that is inherent in humans who are prepared to die for their cause. They will only re-invent themselves elsewhere. And Iraq and Afghanistan have merely proved the point.

My Dad, an old naval man, who served all around the world, once said to me that there will always be trouble in the middle-east. He's right, nation building is a western concept. You do not create peace in fiefdoms by drawing straight lines.

What a great post.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Gaddaffi, Hussein, Anwar et all kept their countries and peoples under control through fear and now we've found out that was the way to do it, impossible now to put the genie back in the lamp and whatever happens is down to Blair, Bush and all the other idiots who couldn't see this. The Arab countries aren't like the West and should never have been treated as such.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
For people requesting the UK goes to war, I hope youre prepared to send yourselves or your children to war, and not other families sons, and daughters, in order to have the world how you want it.
ISIS stems from the Al Qaeda in Iraq group. As they were formed after, and to fight the American occupation of Iraq, who do you think is responsible for them?

What I found 'amusing' was the Taliban telling ISIS to calm down on the Islamic rhetoric.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
There are thousands of girls sent to certain countries from the UK, to have FGM. Most in the school holidays, many born and raised here. Hopefully this can be stopped as well, it is barbaric wherever it happens, not just in Mosul.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You served ?? :lolol: you did a few weeks in the RAF and got out because you couldnt hack it and you bought yourself out of the navy early , :tosser:

and still, you didnt have the bottle to meet me.
Dont forget short timer. My service was longer than yours. Thanks for your usual bs post that has no relevence to the thread.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
What I found 'amusing' was the Taliban telling ISIS to calm down on the Islamic rhetoric.

They are mentalists. All the military hardware not to mention the millions of dollars they captured in in Iraq is now heading to Syria...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a fcked up World we live in. Makes you depressed it does.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
An abhorrent practise, announced as provocation no doubt as it has not been generally practised by Arab nations being a mainly African interpretation. ISIS, taking it back to medieval times and those British muslems signing up to fight for this. This is just the thin end of the wedge.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Isis related news:

"Sunni insurgents 'seize Iraq's biggest dam' in defeat for Kurdish forces

State television says vital facility and nearby towns have fallen to Isis in a major blow for Kurds and Baghdad’s Maliki government

Capture of the electricity-generating Mosul Dam, which was reported by Iraqi state television, could give the forces of the Islamic State (Isis) the ability to flood Iraqi cities or withhold water from farms, raising the stakes in their bid to topple prime minister Nuri al-Maliki’s Shia-led government."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here