Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Shop pic

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Now that Nike have fitted the shop out and Kits are on display etc , what are the chances of seeing our kit displayed at Gatwick Airport duty free etc as per other teams . Couldn't believe seeing Leicester kit plastered all over Bankok Airport

Could be a large untapped market in foreign students who have spent the summer in Brighton and might like a shirt as a souvenir of their stay.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Remember Palace fans saying they were pleased when they moved away from Nike, as they took over control of the shop and merchandise with the club having little or no say over things. Guessing it's the same with the shop layout for us now.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Went up there a few ago and there crap loads of kids with parents buying multiple kits and other merchandise. A real joy to see & it looks very smart too :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If anyone wants to be especially kind and post some pics of the polos and hoodies that are there this would be great as they're not online yet....

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Could be a large untapped market in foreign students who have spent the summer in Brighton and might like a shirt as a souvenir of their stay.

Yeah, the ones who pass by Falmer...

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Now that Nike have fitted the shop out and Kits are on display etc , what are the chances of seeing our kit displayed at Gatwick Airport duty free etc as per other teams . Couldn't believe seeing Leicester kit plastered all over Bankok Airport

Leicester are owned by the people behind King Power,that is why they are being marketed in Thailand, and especially so in the airport, given their background.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

We have the distribution rights and have already announced that it's only going to be sold through the club shop and online.

I guess this is to stop places like Sports Directs or whoever from heavily discounting the items and costing the club revenue.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If anyone wants to be especially kind and post some pics of the polos and hoodies that are there this would be great as they're not online yet....

image.jpg

image.jpg

You are welcome Sheebo:p

Edit: oh I see what you mean now.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm not suggesting it would happen but that slogan will be the butt of many jokes amongst the footballing community if we get relegated!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Nancy boy yellow boots grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

D

Deleted member 22389

Think it looks smart and professional. At times like this I always try to think back to what it used to be like at our club. Watching the coloured bulbs swinging in the rain above the temporary turnstiles at The Withdean as you went in, dreaming of the day when we would have our very own state of the art stadium.

Now we have a massive image of our player and a swish on the front of our shop. Says to me we have made it in the marketing side at the club. We just need to get to the promised land in the next part. Away supporters will see this and just wish their own clubs where like ours.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Was up there earlier. The store looks very professional and is noticeable, whereas previously the store was nothing special. They still don't have all sizes available in the non match day playing kit but according to the staff they are due to come in very soon, there were also no football boots or goal keeper gloves but I'd guess they may also come in at a later time.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Typical we have to put the most gormless looking photo possible of JFC on the outside!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here