NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Looks very smart!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406207212.343564.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't see what was wrong with the old one personally, it was only 2 years old!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I don't see what was wrong with the old one personally, it was only 2 years old!

Me neither, but after 3 seasons of occasionally walking around it on a match day, it will be nice an interesting to see something different. Looks good in the photo's as well.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I'm pretty sure Nike will have kitted it out, so everything Has Nike plastered all over it and to be fair the layout was a bit crap and looked a bit cheap.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm pretty sure Nike will have kitted it out, so everything Has Nike plastered all over it and to be fair the layout was a bit crap and looked a bit cheap.

Apart from on the products I can't see a single Nike logo in that photo.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Now that Nike have fitted the shop out and Kits are on display etc , what are the chances of seeing our kit displayed at Gatwick Airport duty free etc as per other teams . Couldn't believe seeing Leicester kit plastered all over Bankok Airport

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

As I said on the other thread it is very similar to Barca's so must be Nike's standard set up. Still an improvement on the last set up I think.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Centre of third photo in window. -

Seperate question, Is the orange third kit going on sale or just the home and away kits?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I would be suprised at that, In my late teens I worked for Reebok and we went around the country fitting out new shops and stands, we did Liverpool and West Ham and everything was paid for by Reebok and was on point brand wise and visual wise.

I might be wrong, but I would be very suprised if thats not the case.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Also Nike boots on the Manaquins! never sold boots in the club shop before, I assume we will have some stock now, along with shin pads, keepers gloves, tie up and the like.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

One logo... hardly 'PLASTERED ALL OVER IT' then.

I'm not I actually like it you old fruit.
I like the brand and how its presented, my comment was more around the refit and cost. expecting this all to be carried out at Nikes request and cost. backing this up with very valid experiance. but you know call me a moaner if you like.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Some of you people are really just out to moan about anything and everything related to the club commercially. What did we really think the conversation went like, "Hi we're Brighton can you make us some shirts?" Or, do we think there may have been a conversation about what could work for Brighton and what could work for Nike. Will Nike try and get there brand in as many places as possible, err YES.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here