Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New at the Amex - 2 pint cup of Harvey's

It's like saying if we signed Messi to replace that other useless Argentinian I would attend every game home and away for the rest of my life. Never mind.

I see your point, but I recall that after the Fat Boy Slim concert a few years ago where the prices were raised for that, they never came down again.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I went on a tour up the Amex a couple of weeks ago and amongst all the interesting things, the one that really caught this Harvey's drinker's eye was that they are introducing a 2 pint "cup" of Harvey's in the concourses this season. I believe Fosters fizzy pop is also available in 2 pints.

How much do you reckon the new 2 pint cup is going to cost you? ???

How uncouth!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A fiver, or very near it, a pint is normal in London......

Based on the comments here I am lopoking forward to much SHORTER queues on the concourse as everyone has decided not to drink at the ground at 4.50/pint :drink:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My nephew came up to stay for a few days last month and was astounded that his pint of lager cost him 45% less than what it does down in Brighton.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
A fiver, or very near it, a pint is normal in London......

Based on the comments here I am lopoking forward to much SHORTER queues on the concourse as everyone has decided not to drink at the ground at 4.50/pint :drink:

You'll still be behind me, I've been calling for a fiver a pint VIP queue since we opened

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Blimey. This isn't going to help my new season resolution on cutting down on beer! It was starting to get a bit silly last season. 3 or 4 in the pub before the game, 1 pre-match at the ground, 1 at half time, at least 2 after the game waiting for the P&R queues to go down, then straight back to the pub. It was getting to the point where I was more than half pissed before Mrs P came out to join me at the pub!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
A few pubs I watched the world cup in had these, great idea but a right pain to carry more than 2 of them if its your round.

Would 8 or 9 pounds for two pints be that ridiculous? Pretty much standard price per pint where I am in east London so you'd expect slightly inflated prices at a football stadium. Do people honestly expect to pay lets say 3 quid a pint?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Superb stuff. Now they just need to bring out a giant sized pie to go with it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
they used them at the Rod Stewart concert price for a pint £4.50 2pint £9 ?

Two wild guesses coming up ...

Even if the price of a pint is increased to £4.50 for this season, l'm thinking that there may be a small discount if two pints are bought together, and that possibly for the Rod Stewart concert, as a one off, the prices may have been artificially high anyway,

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So a 4-person round is £32?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
As an ex-drinker does anyone have any details of the changes to the food menu< if you are not all drunk to type of course!punk:

the signs (which may just have been left from the Rodders gig and not intended for the likes of us) included Ben & Jerrys ice cream @ £3.50 and Chicken Wrap with crisps and soft drink for £7.50 and a bottle of wine for £20

It hadn't occure to me that these "special" prices might simply be left over from the gig, but when you read that menu, I think perhaps they were.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here