Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Pipkin112 (Phil Gray)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I am devastated and still can't believe it, I knew Phil as a fellow Albion fan and a friend outside of football, he was a gent, kind, generous with his time and always had a smile even when Brighton lost and I sulked, he loved the Albion,fishing and above all his wife, Sarah who attended all games with him.
For me going to watch Brighton will never be the same again and I will miss him greatly.
I am sure all those that knew Phil will feel the same.

Don't know what else to say

So sorry to hear this. It's awful losing someone so young and so much part of your life. We all probably take friendship for granted at times.

There are no words that help at this time, just knowledge that the right people in your life will help you through it

I bet you had some great times at the football.

I didn't know him other than his user name (I think his avatar was a bright green hat, but I maybe wrong on that) on here but it's never nice hearing news like this.

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Such sad news. Thoughts are with all loved ones and for the man himself to have been deprived of so much life. RIP

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
So shocked to hear this news earlier.

Phil was a true gent, such a sad loss.

Thoughts are very much with Sarah and the rest of Phil's family & many friends.

RIP Phil (Will never forget that great weekend away in Blackpool).

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Oh my god, such tragic, tragic news.

Peever stayed with him on his last trip..
This is truly dreadfull.

RIP mate xxxxx

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I met Phil a few times recently and he was a lovely Man. Shocked. RIP Phil.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
RIP Phil. Never met him but recognise the name from here. Good poster, from what I remember. He will be missed.

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
RIP Phil. A friendly face that will be sadly missed. I met him a few times through poidy and his old man on away games. A lovely bloke who was always up for a laugh. Really gutted that this happened at such an early age. My thoughts go out to Sarah and the rest of his family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here