Living In a Box
Dreadful news and so young.

Sincerest condolences to his family and friends

RIP

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
That is terribly sad news :( Thoughts are with his friends and family. Rest in peace Phil.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RIP
Another of the NSC Family with a perpetual season ticket to The Amex in the sky.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
That's terrible news to hear. Thoughts to his friends and family. 52 is not any age at all. RIP Pipkin112 :(

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
RIP Phil
I'm deeply shocked, glad we spent time together recently having a few beers watching the World Cup in our garden
I've lost a great friend shall miss you mate on away trips to the ALBION this year
All my love and thoughts are with his lovely wife Sarah

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He came across as a sensible fellow with his postings on here and will be missed.

RIP Pipkin and every condolences to his family.

Jan 19, 2011
I am devastated and still can't believe it, I knew Phil as a fellow Albion fan and a friend outside of football, he was a gent, kind, generous with his time and always had a smile even when Brighton lost and I sulked, he loved the Albion,fishing and above all his wife, Sarah who attended all games with him.
For me going to watch Brighton will never be the same again and I will miss him greatly.
I am sure all those that knew Phil will feel the same.

Don't know what else to say

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Extremely sad news.
Come to know Phil quite well and often talked carp fishing in the north stand before KO
Very sad day hearing this
R.I.P.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here