Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thai Brides

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Anyone on NSC gone down that route?

In the Cricketers in Broadwater early evening last night, there must have been some kind of convention/reunion because there was a whole group of local lads and their partners.

We were discussing it at the bar and is one of the main attractions, apart from the obvious, is that you don't get moaned at for firstly going to football and inevitably when you come home later than planned?

But dont most of them have cocks? :shrug::facepalm:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have seen a few 50 and 60 years old blokes locally with 20 year old something Thai Hotties and good luck to them. If the arrangement is happy between them both and they both get something out of it, good luck to them. It may look a bit odd to some people but you only live once. Seems a good deal to me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have seen a few 50 and 60 years old blokes locally with 20 year old something Thai Hotties and good luck to them. If the arrangement is happy between them both and they both get something out of it, good luck to them. It may look a bit odd to some people but you only live once. Seems a good deal to me.

Far better deal than the mail order Russian brides. Got an Aussie IT contractor mate who fell for that one. Fell hopelessly head over heels with his blonde pouting Natalia. First thing she did was convince him to buy them a little second home apartment in Russia. Spun him a yarn about how foreigners aren't allowed to buy property in Russia so unfortunately the apartment would need to be in her name. You can guess the rest.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Far better deal than the mail order Russian brides. Got an Aussie IT contractor mate who fell for that one. Fell hopelessly head over heels with his blonde pouting Natalia. First thing she did was convince him to buy them a little apartment in Russia. Spun him a yarn about how foreigners aren't allowed to buy property in Russia so unfortunately the apartment would need to be in her name. You can guess the rest.

A scam and that is sad. The Thai Bride thing I have no issue with. If they are both happy with the arrangement who should feel the need to judge them ?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Perhaps it's just me, but all the Thai brides I've seen with Brits are all 40+, and on the turn, cosmetically speaking :nono:

I daresay the 20yo versions are knocking about with Porsche driving city types, who have a lot of liquid dosh ???

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Perhaps it's just me, but all the Thai brides I've seen with Brits are all 40+, and on the turn, cosmetically speaking :nono:

I daresay the 20yo versions are knocking about with Porsche driving city types, who have a lot of liquid dosh ???

It is all down to what you can bring to the table but that is not unique to Thai Brides.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Far better deal than the mail order Russian brides. Got an Aussie IT contractor mate who fell for that one. Fell hopelessly head over heels with his blonde pouting Natalia. First thing she did was convince him to buy them a little second home apartment in Russia. Spun him a yarn about how foreigners aren't allowed to buy property in Russia so unfortunately the apartment would need to be in her name. You can guess the rest.

That happened to me, but the jokes on them, I've just won the Nigerian State Lottery and I've got over $16,000,000 .... or rather I will have once they processed my bank details!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Christ you're a drip.

I'd rather be a drip than a misogynist. Didn't you start a thread questioning the mentality of someone who assaulted Sandi Toskvig?

I'm also unsure as to why my comment sees fit to label me as a drip. I'm sure I'll find out. Perhaps, as I've never lived in the slums and ghetto of London, I have been treating women wrongly all this time.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Worked with a guy, who was always skint/in debt anyway, who on several occasions transferred bank funds to his Russian and later Filipino 'girlfriends'. The stories he was given were either the money was needed to fund their flight to the UK to be with him, or their mum needed a life saving operation and that sum would clinch it in their homeland. As someone said earlier, you can guess the rest.

The lengths males will go to due to the hormone testosterone, or lonliness.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Worked with a guy, who was always skint/in debt anyway, who on several occasions transferred bank funds to his Russian and later Filipino 'girlfriends'. The stories he was given were either the money was needed to fund their flight to the UK to be with him, or their mum needed a life saving operation and that sum would clinch it in their homeland. As someone said earlier, you can guess the rest.

The lengths males will go to due to the hormone testosterone, or lonliness.

A fool and his money is soon parted.....and I would also advise against internet chat relationships...

I have been married to a Filipina for 30 years and I have never sent money to the 'family' unless they were in dire straits ( like after typhoon yolanda as they live in Tacloban) She has worked since she arrived in the UK in 1983 we have 2 adult kids and she is a STH at the Amex.

All I want to say is don't tar all foreign girls with the same brush.

If you meet a girl who is from a poor family then maybe the girl will want to help them but if you meet a girl from a better off family that may or may not happen,
My wife was a teacher when we met, she was teaching in Hong Kong and I was in the RAF in Hong Kong. her father was a high up policeman...so the family were quite well off.

and as for the pathetic jokes about all Thais being ladyboys ....grow up.!!!!!..you all soon bitch on NSC about sexism and rascism...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here