Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thai Brides

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
funny how you get people who usually wouldnt dare say anything un pc will giggle about ting tongs and trannies. its the one area where otherwise very on message people can let off a bit of steam in one handy racism and misogyny bundle, impervious to anyone pulling them up on it.

Funny how blokes that picked a Wife out of a catalogue of women, all of one particular race, can accuse others of mysogyny and racism.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Funny how blokes that picked a Wife out of a catalogue of women, all of one particular race, can accuse others of mysogyny and racism.

Ironic even..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't get the stigma attached to this. Go to Thailand and you'll find that generally the Thais are really nice people.
Women have a higher standing in western culture and it's generally accepted that they'll be treated better by western men. It works both ways, Thai woman gets a western lifestyle, western man gets a bird that would otherwise be out of his league.

Quite right. Fat old farmers deserve a bit of happiness too.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I can see the attraction for these blokes. Lots of western women treat their men like shit and have zero respect for them these days.

I bet most of us know a bloke who is not much more than a hen-pecked financial provider and sperm donor to an entitled princess.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I can see the attraction for these blokes. Lots of western women treat their men like shit and have zero respect for them these days.

I bet most of us know a bloke who is not much more than a hen-pecked financial provider and sperm donor to an entitled princess.

That's only because men empower them,if you allow a woman to use her sexuality against you,if you strip her down to her bones,she has to be more than just looks and figure,that is the secret-besides the sea only reflects the colour of the sky so to speak..

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That's only because men empower them,if you allow a woman to use her sexuality against you,if you strip her down to her bones,she has to be more than just looks and figure,that is the secret-besides the sea only reflects the colour of the sky so to speak..

You are 100% correct. The problem is that most men - and I include myself in this - were brought up to respect and worship women for nothing other than their gender: ladies first etc.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I want to know what country has the dirtiest women and Im not talking hygeine either, I hear rumours its Russia, I may look for a ruski catalogue.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Some thai women are gorgeous! I sat opposite one on a packed train to brighton on saturday she was stunning and wore a short skirt I thought to myself "please don't get an erection, pleasr dont get an erection..".....but she did

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You are 100% correct. The problem is that most men - and I include myself in this - were brought up to respect and worship women for nothing other than their gender: ladies first etc.
Nothing wrong with respect for the fairer sex,or respect in general,but not at the expense of lofting every single one up on a pedestal..
I want to know what country has the dirtiest women and Im not talking hygeine either, I hear rumours its Russia, I may look for a ruski catalogue.
Jungle South American's are ravenous i hear.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Some thai women are gorgeous! I sat opposite one on a packed train to brighton on saturday she was stunning and wore a short skirt I thought to myself "please don't get an erection, pleasr dont get an erection..".....but she did

:flameboun

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Anyone on NSC gone down that route?

In the Cricketers in Broadwater early evening last night, there must have been some kind of convention/reunion because there was a whole group of local lads and their partners.

We were discussing it at the bar and is one of the main attractions, apart from the obvious, is that you don't get moaned at for firstly going to football and inevitably when you come home later than planned?

Sounds like a load of bollocks......

Ruffy

Jun 24, 2014
Ironically, on reading this, the next advert was...

Screenshot_2014-07-20-18-01-18~2.jpg

!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-20-18-01-18.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-20-18-01-18.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 737
Last edited:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
funny how you get people who usually wouldnt dare say anything un pc will giggle about ting tongs and trannies. its the one area where otherwise very on message people can let off a bit of steam in one handy racism and misogyny bundle, impervious to anyone pulling them up on it.

Whats a ting tong?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Anyone on NSC gone down that route?

In the Cricketers in Broadwater early evening last night, there must have been some kind of convention/reunion because there was a whole group of local lads and their partners.

We were discussing it at the bar and is one of the main attractions, apart from the obvious, is that you don't get moaned at for firstly going to football and inevitably when you come home later than planned?

Do you think Willy behind the bar speaks too loudly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here