Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New BHAFC ticket website

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Seems I can now log in with all three fan numbers now, without having to contact the club so its improving, hopefully all the friends and family links will work on Thursday when the Birmingham tickets are released.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Seems I can now log in with all three fan numbers now, without having to contact the club so its improving, hopefully all the friends and family links will work on Thursday when the Birmingham tickets are released.

Snap, only slight doubt is that the Cheltenham ticket isn't showing, although I printed at home so don't know if points allocated.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Bit confused ... perhaps I hadn't paid much attention to it in the past and it's no change.

But, looking at ticket sales dates it's showing the away games with 3 dates, 1st is for STH, 2nd is for Priority Members and 3rd is General.

I may be mistaken but does that mean the loyalty points thing has been scrapped? If not I thought there were certain levels that were above STH

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I can get in now. Why on earth don't the Club put something like a notification on their Club noticeboard, telling us the punters that they are still building the new site and it may not work as well as they would wish at the moment.
So Bozza finds out and tells us, what about the hoards that aren't NSC members, most of them will still be tearing their hair out. Unless of course it's Bozza that's building the site, so he knows it doesn't work properly yet!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bit confused ... perhaps I hadn't paid much attention to it in the past and it's no change.

But, looking at ticket sales dates it's showing the away games with 3 dates, 1st is for STH, 2nd is for Priority Members and 3rd is General.

I may be mistaken but does that mean the loyalty points thing has been scrapped? If not I thought there were certain levels that were above STH

I would guess if any game requires loyalty points that will effect the STH period, after all you need to be a STH to start with to have anywhere near the points needed to get in their first. The same thoing can then happen in the later sections as well.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Season Ticket Order Confirmation

Are season ticket applications acknowledged by EMail please? Mine doesn't seem to have been done.

Now I can log in and see the order has been made.

Last edited:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Having not renewed my season ticket because of work commitments but still having the smartcard, does anyone know if when I buy individual match tickets, they will be loaded onto the smartcard?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Having not renewed my season ticket because of work commitments but still having the smartcard, does anyone know if when I buy individual match tickets, they will be loaded onto the smartcard?
Not yet. I've bought tickets for the Wednesday and Cheltenham games, and both were PAH (had option of having them posted at £1.50 though). Presume once they have sorted out the new site/system, they will revert to the smartcard option (which normally means printing out your receipt too so you get the right seat/stand!).

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Not yet. I've bought tickets for the Wednesday and Cheltenham games, and both were PAH (had option of having them posted at £1.50 though). Presume once they have sorted out the new site/system, they will revert to the smartcard option (which normally means printing out your receipt too so you get the right seat/stand!).

OK, thanks for letting me know. I'll try and remember to bring the smartcard for the £4.38 credit I've got on it, if nothing else. Another random question - does anyone know if contactless bank cards work for food/drink payment in the same way that the smartcards do?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Well buying Birmingham tickets was fairly painless the friends and family links are still there (you have to press the allocate tickets icon), bit more long winded than the old system. Annoying you cannot save your credit card anymore and you have to log in each time as it doesn't stay logged in like the old system.

Still no sign of loyalty points.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
The decision to not renew seems like a positive one now. There are plenty of decent seats available all round the ground for all games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here