Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dave a bottle job or a grass ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I'd say he is both, he wont turn up for bushy and we already know he's a grass... you cant get any worse than that other than paedophilia and by going on some of his past comments in relation to the brighton mfe march I wouldn't be at all surprised if paedophilia fits in to his long list of credentials as well...whatever next.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So on the scale of Brighton fella it goes 'grass' then 'pedophile' with nothing inbetween.

I would love to see the rest of the scale to see where murderer, goat botherer and Christiano Ronaldo fit in.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So on the scale of Brighton fella it goes 'grass' then 'pedophile' with nothing inbetween.

I would love to see the rest of the scale to see where murderer, goat botherer and Christiano Ronaldo fit in.

not a lot between a grass and a pedo in my reckoning theyre both wronguns, murderer also fits but the other two you quote aint anywhere near the reckoning.
a goat botherer:lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
I'd say he is both, he wont turn up for bushy and we already know he's a grass... you cant get any worse than that other than paedophilia and by going on some of his past comments in relation to the brighton mfe march I wouldn't be at all surprised if paedophilia fits in to his long list of credentials as well...whatever next.
what's he been grassing up on ???
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Aw diddums fella....i must have hurt your feelings...haha
What Brighton MFE march Fella.....I only heard EDL chants ...
As for not turning up anywhere..maybe in your fantasy world. Not mine.
I turned up.
Grass? ok you are judging others by your own life I would imagine.
Good to see you have again, managed to make yourself look a stupid **** on NSC.
Respect is due.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
what's he been grassing up on ???
regards
DR

I 'revealed the secret' that Dave Smeeton is the organiser for MFE ...Heres a pic of the 'secret' face behind MFE...I give you the celebrity wanker....Dave Smeeton

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dave why won't you meet bushy for a scrap ???

Is it a scrap? Oh, I thought I was just there to take a beating haha... I offered last time i was in Brighton, in April. Its not me avoiding. I suggested anywhere, and obviously meant in Brighton....I was there. He wasnt.... the pussy suggested, that during my short weekend in Brighton, I should travel and meet him in some park in Haywards Heath for him to 'knock my words down my throat'.

Everybody saw that, for exactly what it was.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Is it a scrap? Oh, I thought I was just there to take a beating haha... I offered last time i was in Brighton, in April. Its not me avoiding. I suggested anywhere, and obviously meant in Brighton....I was there. He wasnt.... the pussy suggested, that during my short weekend in Brighton, I should travel and meet him in some park in Haywards Heath for him to 'knock my words down my throat'.

Everybody saw that, for exactly what it was.
ANOTHER SWERVE dave:facepalm: , from what i can make out you wanted to point and laugh behind the OB in Brighton that day but somehow managed to find yourself at a flashpoint during the day, you coming on here bad mouthing people is only going to make some people want to call you out over it ???
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
no swerve....no swerve whatsoever...
I was where I said I would be....Bushey wasnt.
So, how did i manage to find myself at a 'flashpoint' during the day? Thats news to me.
The only thing I saw was a tiny group of 'patriots', most of them, looking like they slept the night in some doorway, chanting EDL.
It was another magnificant flop.
I certainly pointed and laughed..Particularly at Pitt with his filthy raincoat....calling students unwashed haha...

Jan 30, 2008
no swerve....no swerve whatsoever...
I was where I said I would be....Bushey wasnt.
So, how did i manage to find myself at a 'flashpoint' during the day? Thats news to me.
Thanks for your alternative timeline of events.
YOU'RE LIKE A KID IN THE PLAYGROUND I HONESTLY HAVEN'T GOT TIME FOR YOU , what goes around comes around :hilton:
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Youre the ones with the playground antics my little nitwit....I have not offered anybody any violence....I didnt start this thread.......you havnt got time for me?...Im crushed....

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Aw whats up ****wit... tell, what has the 'edit' changed particularly?
Did it change the fact, that youre a laughable ****, who is ridiculed regularly on NSC?
Did it change the fact that footsoldier, is a laughable ****, who brings violence to Brighton on St Georges Day?
Did it change the fact that Bushey 'didnt want to be caught on cctv' in Brighton, when he wants to 'knock my words down my throat'?

Nah....not really.
Cheers

Jan 30, 2008
Aw whats up ****wit... tell, what has the 'edit' changed particularly?
Did it change the fact, that youre a laughable ****, who is ridiculed regularly on NSC?
Did it change the fact that footsoldier, is a laughable ****, who brings violence to Brighton on St Georges Day?
Did it change the fact that Bushey 'didnt want to be caught on cctv' in Brighton, when he wants to 'knock my words down my throat'?

Nah....not really.
Cheers
:tantrum:
regards
DR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here