BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
image.jpgView attachment 56378

This is Heathfield. Apologies about the shaky camera work.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Good pictures :thumbsup:
Much better than the pictures taken by junior BN9, we had an escaped dog, some trees and plenty of sky, I had to try and look impressed when he was pointing out the lightening in the photos he had taken on his IPod :wink:

Shirley this is the most exiting thing to happen in Newhaven since I visited last week :cheery:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm sitting in Hassocks under cover looking east and the breeze is busting to pick back up and looks black looking over towards Lewes/Newhaven. The clouds looked weird earlier..... Perhaps the start of the cell moving over...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Abaolutely cock-all in Littlehampton. We did take a battering last night so I presume it's our night off tonight. Shame really, I'd bought new batteries for my torch.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm sitting in Hassocks under cover looking east and the breeze is busting to pick back up and looks black looking over towards Lewes/Newhaven. The clouds looked weird earlier..... Perhaps the start of the cell moving over...

Let me guess------you've been in the pub all day :drink:
Or a massive fail at poetry:moo:

Last edited:

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Spoke to young Tay a couple of hours ago in Hailsham or patronisingly similar and it was mad over there.

Looks looks it's popping up the East coast and not coming our way tonight.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Had a few flashes and some light drizzle but overall its disappointingly quiet here in RH12. Expecting it to get a bit fruitier later tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here