Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunderstorms approaching !!!!!!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Thunder directly overhead and lightning. Small drips in flat room. Torrential rain,the road is awash. Anyone camping?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
A few distant rumbles in Sompting....... remains dry atm so think I need to have a beer to moisten the situation here

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
maybe a moist labia would do the trick???
regards
DR
Sompting.......

According to The Young Ones 'Big Red Book', the definition of which is 'an involuntary dribble on ones' pillow', Southwick meanwhile is to be a 'left handed wxxker'. Make of it what you will.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Splendid in Littlehampton (never thought i'd type that...). Hopefully the rain holds off for a bit, i'm having new doors and windows put in today.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Big storms over London now and heading this way. Will they reach Brighton?

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

I played an absolute blinder at lunch (in London if you were wondering why the quote). Went to my usual Friday lunch time drinker (Holborn Whippet for anyone that cares...worth a visit if you are a beer fan) which is roughly a 10 minute walk from the office. I got literally the other side of Holborn cross roads when it started to spit. Got in the pub and the heavens opened. Got to go back to work time but it was hooning it down still with thunder and lightening. So stayed for another pint (Bristol Beer Factory Independence again for anyone that cares). Finished said pint and the sun came out so I smugly strolled back to the office. Very grey out there again now though and clearly now I've typed this I will get soaked walking back to the station.

Edit: about 10 seconds after I posted this there was a massive rumble of thunder....I'm going to get soaked later.....it's as if the rain gods are mocking my smugness!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Storms heading in a SW direction, so down towards Pompey/Saints etc. Can't rule out something further along the coast as the afternoon carries on so keep an eye on it!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's suddenly turned BIBLICAL in The City

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here