Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to replace Ulloa?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
David Burke is readying the Albion war chest for bids on Obika, Paynter and Woods :albion2:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If we're going to reinvest some of the Ulloa fee in a new striker then I'd rather we sign a younger player who's at an age where he can still improve, Have the potential to play at prem level and have some re-sale value should we decide to cash in at some point.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Not Murray. Too risky with his glass knee. Wouldn't be surprised if Sami hasn't got his eyes on a Scandinavian or two!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Ulloa is an absolute legend in the box with his head. I lost count of the number of wasted crosses into the box that went by unclaimed in the period between Murray & Ulloa. Hopefully we get someone good in the air, COG is not the man to replace that element of our game.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If the rumours about Becchio have any substance I'd be happy with that.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If we're going to reinvest some of the Ulloa fee in a new striker then I'd rather we sign a younger player who's at an age where he can still improve, Have the potential to play at prem level and have some re-sale value should we decide to cash in at some point.

Agree with this. With the experience of COG and CMS on board i would like to see maybe one or two younger strikers with potential who are under 1M. I don't want to see a large part of the Ulloa fee invested in a 28-30 year old who is already at their peak.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Would like Wood or Mason myself. Both would cost a pretty penny though so I imagine we'll go abroad to find a bargain.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Jelle Vossen is 25 and would be an inspired signing.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
There's a young Sussex born lad called Dom Dwyer who plays for Kansas City in the MLS. Having a great season so far scoring 14 goals in 17 games. Could do a job?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here