Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malaysian airline crash

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
So modern ground to air missiles costing about 50k each just clip the wings now do they? hehe, we are not in the 1940s.

If 200 of you jumped out of a plane would you all land in the same spot? Nope.

Tin foil hats have not arrived - just someone questioning the official story which appears very neat and uniform all across western media.....giving a large anti-russia stance.

Is there anything, and I do mean anything, that happens in the world that you don't think is a conspiracy?

The strange thing is, there's no doubt a bit of truth in a small percentage of the stuff you talk about, but because every single event is a conspiracy with you, nobody takes anything you say seriously whatsoever.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yep - 10,000ft - blasted out the sky - but all the passports found in one place.....rofl......

u0YPs0q.jpg

You are actually stupid. There isn't another word for it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yep - 10,000ft - blasted out the sky - but all the passports found in one place.....rofl......

what do you expect to happen? a massive fireball obliterating everything? you watch too many films, Hybrid-x. the russian media is reporting exactly the same btw, expect those stories about a rebels hitting cargo plane, rapidly removed. just what do you think happened to the plane Hybird-x, or are you saying there no plane, its all fake?

n0-sIs

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
Is there anything, and I do mean anything, that happens in the world that you don't think is a conspiracy?

The strange thing is, there's no doubt a bit of truth in a small percentage of the stuff you talk about, but because every single event is a conspiracy with you, nobody takes anything you say seriously whatsoever.

Nearly all in the geopolitical arena - especially in the Russian / ukraine (read East / Nato) frontier is like a chess game where the players have the next years planned well in advance.

Propaganda within minutes:

Ukrainian Interior Ministry official Anton Gerashchenko said on Facebook: "Just now, over Torez, terrorists using a Buk anti-aircraft system kindly given to them by Putin have shot down a civilian airliner flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur."

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
It does seem odd to me that there is no damage to the passports when the plane is a smuldering wreck that exploded in a massive fireball on impact... surely they should be a little singed? Plane tickets are even still inside one of the passports, completely undamaged. Not suggesting a mental conspiracy threory or anything, just struck me as odd.

Nearly all in the geopolitical arena - especially in the Russian / ukraine (read East / Nato) frontier is like a chess game where the players have the next years planned well in advance.

."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Get help mate, seriously.

XX

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Propaganda within minutes:

Ukrainian Interior Ministry official Anton Gerashchenko said on Facebook: "Just now, over Torez, terrorists using a Buk anti-aircraft system kindly given to them by Putin have shot down a civilian airliner flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur."

Do you have a life? Married? Job? Kids? Anything at all going on other than reading conspiracy websites and frantically searching for the first conspiracy theory you can find when anything pops up in the news?

n0-sIs

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
I am genuinely concerned that people like Hybrid, and it is Hybrid by the way, are allowed to pedal their paranoia to us.

sigh.

The only paranoia i see is that coming out of Nato / The West.

"There is no limit to the cynicism of Putin and his terrorists!" Gerashchenko wrote on the social media site. "Europe, USA, Canada, the civilised world, open your eyes! Help us in any way you can! This is a war of good against evil!"
Ukrainian Interior Ministry official Anton Gerashchenko - in the last few hours.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It does seem odd to me that there is no damage to the passports when the plane is a smuldering wreck that exploded in a massive fireball on impact... surely they should be a little singed? Plane tickets are even still inside one of the passports, completely undamaged. Not suggesting a mental conspiracy threory or anything, just struck me as odd.

I've only seen that one picture but I assume there aren't 200 odd passports all completely undamaged? And I don't really see why a missile designed to bring down a plane would necessarily damage a 4 inch bit of card. If someone bombed your house would you expect every single thing in it to be vapourised? I don't see why it would. I have no knowledge on this subject btw, I'm just speculating.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Do you have a life? Married? Job? Kids? Anything at all going on other than reading conspiracy websites and frantically searching for the first conspiracy theory you can find when anything pops up in the news?

What's particularly concerning is when you consider all this, and on a football messageboard specifically for one team. Does anyone know this bloke personally or has he anyone at all who cares for him and have they considered calling the local psychiatric services?

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
I've only seen that one picture but I assume there aren't 200 odd passports all completely undamaged? And I don't really see why a missile designed to bring down a plane would necessarily damage a 4 inch bit of card. If someone bombed your house would you expect every single thing in it to be vapourised? I don't see why it would. I have no knowledge on this subject btw, I'm just speculating.

Well, card is pretty flammable and on the video i saw on Sky News the plane exploded into a massive fireball on the ground and continued to burn. The whole structure of the plane is decimated, yet we have a picture which shows recovered passports from that plane (which is on fire) that arent even damaged. Seems odd to me.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What's particularly concerning is when you consider all this, and on a football messageboard specifically for one team. Does anyone know this bloke personally or has he anyone at all who cares for him and have they considered calling the local psychiatric services?

I very much doubt he has actual friends, I can't imagine he can hold much of a conversation in real life. I'm sure he'd have a conspiracy theory lined up for any kind of psychiatric services anyway.

The only paranoia i see is that coming out of Nato / The West.

"There is no limit to the cynicism of Putin and his terrorists!" Gerashchenko wrote on the social media site. "Europe, USA, Canada, the civilised world, open your eyes! Help us in any way you can! This is a war of good against evil!"
Ukrainian Interior Ministry official Anton Gerashchenko - in the last few hours.

Are you going to post the Russian Colonel talking on twitter about bringing down another plane, bird fall etc 5 minutes after the plane vanished from radar?

Or does that not fit your agenda?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well, card is pretty flammable and on the video i saw on Sky News the plane exploded into a massive fireball on the ground and continued to burn. The whole structure of the plane is decimated, yet we have a picture which shows recovered passports from that plane (which is on fire) that arent even damaged. Seems odd to me.

But even if someone's house is burnt to the ground, there is still debris and bits that don't get touched. And if an organisation is sophisticated enough and has the resources to bring down a passenger plane then you'd think they'd have the capability to not make glaring mistakes that arouse suspicion.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

it seems odd if you dont consider the debris is spread over a wide area, so everything hasnt been in one large fireball. explosions fling material far and wide, why not passports? people have collected some and those unsinged are likly to survive intact. or you can believe that this was downed deliberatly and someone had a stash of passports complete with tickets on hand to show for the cameras, which is possible. ask which is the least odd?

elsewhere, nutville is in full swing, with everything from targeting Putin's plane to this is flight MH370.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

there are plenty of pictures doing the rounds (i wouldnt recommend viewing them) of bodies burnt to varying degrees,wearing clothing burnt to various degrees,lying amongst debris and carry on baggage,all again burnt to varying degrees......that is to say from very little to very severe.

i dont think its strange to think a few passports were recovered either inside clothing or inside passenger carry on bags.

at least your not confused how the passports "magically " came to be in possession of one person in the same place

ferris_ferrit

Feb 1, 2011
But even if someone's house is burnt to the ground, there is still debris and bits that don't get touched. And if an organisation is sophisticated enough and has the resources to bring down a passenger plane then you'd think they'd have the capability to not make glaring mistakes that arouse suspicion.
Thats certainly true, every fires different i suppose. The verocity of this one looked pretty intense but if bodies are turning up it cant have destroyed eveything at the crash site.

My healthy cynicism of the media is just looking for things that "dont fit" which i always do. Terrible tragedy, whatever the cause and i hope it isnt used as political leverage...by anyone...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here