Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pick ONE song by The Clash.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Bizarre, I know, but I always liked Sean Flynn off Combat Rock. Conjures up images of Platoon.

But it has to be Stay Free with Safe European Home and Complete Control not far behind.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Shows how good Bankrobber is that it actually charted on a Dutch import before CBS got round to giving a full UK release as a single.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Bizarre, I know, but I always liked Sean Flynn off Combat Rock. Conjures up images of Platoon.

But it has to be Stay Free with Safe European Home and Complete Control not far behind.

Yep. Chose Ghetto Defendant above but could easily have been Sean Flynn. Half of Combat Rock is simply stunning.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Rudie can't fail

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
seems very apt at the moment

Hate & War

May be it was my ears but when I used to hear Hate & War back in 77 it would always sound like they were singing "Peter Ward!"

No one has mention Garageland yet

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
May be it was my ears but when I used to hear Hate & War back in 77 it would always sound like they were singing "Peter Ward!"

No one has mention Garageland yet

I think bn9 did.

The Magnificent 7...I used to play this over and over.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
was 1977 the b side of CCR?

used to play that a fair bit for a b side

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I remember listening to London Calling when I was 14 for the first time. Until then I had literally no idea you were allowed to have more than one genre on an album. Took me months to really 'get' it.

I'll have a go with Safe European Home.

Riffy, fast, melodic and upbeat.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Rock The Casbah

Godstar

Jan 18, 2012
Sodom..or is it Gomorrah!
i refuse to pander to your constraints, therefore i give you (in no particular order) my five favourites TONIGHT!!
Career Opportunities
I Fought the Law
Brand New Cadillac
White Riot
Death or Glory
Truthfully, i can't pick just one, as a matter of fact i may swap these five for…oh,what is the point, i've got probably 30 favourites.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here