Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Mack is not funny

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Ricky gervais is a true comedian

albionite

May 20, 2009
Quite like him and love his sitcom Not going out.

Russell Howard on the other hand, i just don't get it. Soon as he comes on have to turn over.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Quite like him and love his sitcom Not going out.

Russell Howard on the other hand, i just don't get it. Soon as he comes on have to turn over.

Howard relies on the funny clips in his show

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Lee Mack's first big stand up tour show was the funniest I've seen in a very long time.

That's encouraging, I'm off to see him in Pompey in Oct. I find him hilarious, but I really can't stand Harry Hill.

We all have different likes & dislikes. 2 certain football clubs spring to mind, but I'm guessing most would be with me on that one!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

RHGN has become very, very tired. I used to enjoy it but he has just become lazy with his material and over-reliant on the clips.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Lee Mack's cockney routine with the painter and decorator is brilliant. One of my favourite live routines. He's pretty one dimensional and very old school, but you either like him or you don't. Can't understand anyone losing sleep over him. Or caring enough to post a thread saying he's not funny (while not adding 'in my opinion').

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I like him, and so does the missus, both like his stand up and Not Going Out and we're going to see him at the Brighton Centre in September.

And Jon Richardson in October also.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ricky gervais is a true comedian

Not a fan of ricky,lee mack is for when i'm tired and half brain dead,and browns boys,well i can be known to laugh,a lot..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Lee Mack's cockney routine with the painter and decorator is brilliant. One of my favourite live routines. He's pretty one dimensional and very old school, but you either like him or you don't. Can't understand anyone losing sleep over him. Or caring enough to post a thread saying he's not funny (while not adding 'in my opinion').

Beats Threads about-pick 1 crap song from 50 years ago,because i can't go out with girls any more threads... :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

You obviously care enough to reply, what a moron.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Beats Threads about-pick 1 crap song from 50 years ago,because i can't go out with girls any more threads... :lolol:

Indeed. And when you've got a girl under your belt at home you don't have to to worry about the whole going out with them crap.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Indeed. And when you've got a girl under your belt at home you don't have to to worry about the whole going out with them crap.

Tell me about it,16 years and counting,i am a loyal sort..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Me too, loyal as they come. It's the counting though isn't it? Makes you ask yourself a few questions. Not as many as my girlfriend asks herself I reckon though.

I could have committed murder twice and been out for good behaviour during the time we have been together...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here