Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaza(not the footballer) is going seriously Boobz Up

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Israel urging civilians to leave Northern Gaza(not the Geordie football player) as it intends to target the rocket launchers in the area with a massive show of force.
Hamas saying they intend to target civilians at Ben-Gurion international airport with further rocket launches

what a mess.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I have no idea why I remember this but I do.

When I was around 7/8 years I remember my grandad watching the news and it was a story regarding Israel & Palestine

All I remember him saying was "them lot will never stop fighting each other" (mild version of the quote)

Seems he could be right.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I wish some of these civilians would get some brass and giving stand up for themselves sometimes.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Israel will always take the 'Eye For An Eye' stance. Hamas know that. Hamas are in effect killing Palestinian civilians by continuing to lob rockets at Israel.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Israel will always take the 'Eye For An Eye' stance. Hamas know that. Hamas are in effect killing Palestinian civilians by continuing to lob rockets at Israel.

Exactly right. The blood thirsty moron faction within Hamas can rely on the blood thirsty moron factions within Israel. The question to ask is which faction in Hamas started this and why. I can't answer the frst part of that question, Hamas is a shifting nest of rattlesnakes, but i'd guess the someone feels they need to reestablish their jihadi credentials in the face of the sexier ( to nutjobs) activities of isis

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I have no idea why I remember this but I do.

When I was around 7/8 years I remember my grandad watching the news and it was a story regarding Israel & Palestine

All I remember him saying was "them lot will never stop fighting each other" (mild version of the quote)

Seems he could be right.

That entire area have been fighting for thousands of years, it's in their DNA. The worrying thing is they never had nukes and high tech weapons up until now...

n0-sIs

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
Can't believe this thread has it all down as six of one, and half dozen of the other.

It's much more like this.....and those in Gaza live in an open air prison as their land was taken away.

http://www.sott.net/image/s9/193968/full/defending_Israel.jpg

decent summary of affairs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5suQjx4em8

https://storify.com/davidsheen/israeli-army-the-next-generation

Watch a movie called "5 broken cameras" and you might learn more about what really goes on.......and/or research who runs the western media.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Can't believe this thread has it all down as six of one, and half dozen of the other.

It's much more like this.....and those in Gaza live in an open air prison as their land was taken away.

http://www.sott.net/image/s9/193968/full/defending_Israel.jpg

well done for using sott.net for an image.This site is renowned for being anti Jewish,anti Israel and pushing holocaust denial(hardly a reputable source is it)....normally Hybridx quotes from this site

what luck you have just joined NSC to carry on the message at the same time he was banned.

research who runs the western media.

Surely a comprehensive search from scratch into who runs(or owns or has a shareholder stake) in western media companies would take the average NSC user months of independent research,verifying evidence etc etc.

you seem to know already who runs the western media......why dont you just share?

n0-sIs

Banned
Jul 1, 2014
you seem to know already who runs the western media......why dont you just share?

ok - and i'll use wikipedia (sidequiz.....who owns them?) so you don't get wierd.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople (numbers 3 and 6).

Saying it is bad for the Isreal government to launch bombs on an open air prison full of civillians is not "anti jewish."
Saying 500 or 1000 Israeli / jewish people are bad is not "anti jewish."
Saying "the media are showing bias because they are owned by jews" is not "anti jewish."

e.g " Thousands of bad English people were involved with the East India company" <<< this is not anti-english.

Stop being such a plum.

So you are not anti bombing civilians? Is that how silly this has all got with Israel and their media delivered buzzwords?

More interesting info:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

The UK and USA are in with Israel and support them - hence why most in England see this all as tit for tat - nobody wants to disagree (subconsciously) too much with a government they pay 30-40% of their wages too, and/or voted for.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

It's easy from the comfort of peacetime Britain to criticise Israel, but their neighbours want them all dead, and if Israel hadn't taken the land away they'd have been invaded.

well done for using sott.net for an image.This site is renowned for being anti Jewish,anti Israel and pushing holocaust denial
I say leave the Jews alone. As long as they don't interfere with my football club, let them be.

(hardly a reputable source is it)....normally Hybridx quotes from this site

what luck you have just joined NSC to carry on the message at the same time he was banned.
Indeed.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Saying "the media are showing bias because they are owned by jews" is not "anti jewish."

[/url]

The Media is not owned by jews and it is anti jewish, its classic anti sematism thats been around since the protocols of Zion.

The BBC is not jewish, neither is the Guardian, two classic anti-israeli mouth peices. Neither is Murdoch jewish. Maybe a grand relative was but if you start going down those lines there.s a stronger argument that Obama is a muslim.

Jew Media, Jew Gold, Jew lobbiests. The arguments are as purile as all muggers are black and fall apart in the same way. This is racism at its most basic...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Quite a large disparity in the weapons being used by either side..

Israel is using 21st century technology, whearas Hamas appears to be having a Nov 5th moment...as usual..
anyway, this will drift out of the news once ISIL starts its attacks on Baghdad...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Out of interest, what would you do if you had your lands stolen, were forced to live in a ghetto and were up against one of the best equipped and trained armed forces in the world ? Just say "yep, OK, I accept this" or fight back with what limited means you had ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Eh? What do you mean by this?
I'm referring to the 6 day war. I'm sure that if Israel's neighbours could completely remove all Israelis, they would, and much of the land around Israel is of important strategical importance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here