Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa not even on the bench today!! Has he gone?

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
No Kaz either .......he`s not going as far as we are aware ........ possible both he and Ulloa not fit!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I can't see that if Ulloa was off that he would be sat in the stands (as he was) watching the lads play! Let alone being sat with a team mate (Lualua). If he wasn't playing because he is/was off to Leicester, then I would have thought he wouldn't be at the ground.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Lualua must be off as well then if not being in the squad is all you need on the NSC checklist of definite transfers out.

I don't think it's for definite but not featuring a day after Leicester have come back in for him is bound to raise a few eyebrows and is a reasonable reaction.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think it's for definite but not featuring a day after Leicester have come back in for him is bound to raise a few eyebrows and is a reasonable reaction.

Conveniently ignoring the fact that your very own club told Leicester to do one (again)! Actually, I believe it was the 4th time we told them where to shove their half-ar$ed bid.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Conveniently ignoring the fact that your very own club told Leicester to do one (again)! Actually, I believe it was the 4th time we told them where to shove their half-ar$ed bid.

The rejections mean nothing more than Leicester have not yet met our valuation. It's not like the club have come out and said he is not for sale at any price. It is perfectly valid to be suspicious of his omission so close to a recent bid. The clubs are clearly in dialogue and whilst there may be nothing in him being rested it is worthy if a mention in a summer where there has been existing bids for our front man

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I thought Fenelon looked good tonight - took his goal really well. Assuming Ulloa does go, we may have an instant replacement that none of us had thought of before, but he does look really promising (plus he cost us nothing). Sammi played so many youngsters tonight which I though was great to see. The way forward IMO - even if we have a mediocre season or two (remembering how bad things were back in the Gillingham years - I'd accept that). Obviously we want more bodies in, but I for one am quite excited about this season and seeing some of the development squad being given their chance.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Non story.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
BsXrjCCIEAAHDVS.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here