Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion V Partick Thistle ****Official Match Thread****

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I don't fully understand the rights restrictions. Why someone can't get the You Tube Stream in Germany but I can get it in France baffles me.

Decent first half from the Albion. Mackail-Smith's take down and finish for the first was him of old. A sign of things to come?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
second half might see a little more of Maxi

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
All good so far. Love this streaming idea, especially without the inane commentary.

be nice to get it for home matches
nope sorry thats asking for the moon
although some time ago they did mute the idea

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
All good so far. Love this streaming idea, especially without the inane commentary.

I don't bother with streams,did one once and had major issues with my search engine afterwards..

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Stream has been excellent for me

Attachments

• Albion 2-0 11.jpg
    Albion 2-0 11.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 917

Liking the Toko-Kemy combination in midfield, they complement each other well one very quick the other the playmaker

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
live streaming is not available in your country due to rights issues ???

I don't fully understand the rights restrictions. Why someone can't get the You Tube Stream in Germany but I can get it in France baffles me.

Decent first half from the Albion. Mackail-Smith's take down and finish for the first was him of old. A sign of things to come?

GEMA probably causing the licence issues.. I invested in a cheap VPN connection to get around these issues.. Its a pain

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
GEMA probably causing the licence issues.. I invested in a cheap VPN connection to get around these issues.. Its a pain

yes on my work laptop I have a similar vpn solution but that doesn't work either today ,,, no worrie have just decided I am coming over for Birmingham Leeds and Bolton in one week in august !!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

I hope Fenelon gets some games this season and gets his chance like Solly/Ince/JFC. We have taken very few risks in terms of blooding new young strikers in the last few years and would like to see him given a go, otherwise why have him on the books? If anything, playing young strikers is less important as its less likely that mistakes will lead to goals against us. Its not like we've been clinical over the last few years from our most experienced strikers either!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I hope Fenelon gets some games this season and gets his chance like Solly/Ince/JFC. We have taken very few risks in terms of blooding new young strikers in the last few years and would like to see him given a go, otherwise why have him on the books? If anything, playing young strikers is less important as its less likely that mistakes will lead to goals against us. Its not like we've been clinical over the last few years from our most experienced strikers either!

Although having not seen too much of Fenelon, I am inclined to agree. An Ulloa/ CMS which isn't exhausted after playing every game up front on their own could be invaluable, or maybe Fenelon might make an even bigger leap and have a starring role... Either way could be useful.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Who is the 11 that just came on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here