Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sex Pissed Dolls

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
When I was playing in a touring band doing 'toilet venue' tours back in the 1990s you'd often follow an act round, i.e. you'd be playing the same venues in roughly the same order but a day or two apart. Once we 'followed' an all-girl band called Rock Bitch who I guess were similar to the ladies above. We'd turn up at places to find hard-bitten promoters who'd seen it all and done it all reduced to nervous wrecks. "We had Rock Bitch in here last night," they'd say, "Never again". Apparently performing sex acts on members of the audience was one of the more tasteful parts of their show.

Sadly we never caught up with them!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That's a few minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
When I was playing in a touring band doing 'toilet venue' tours back in the 1990s you'd often follow an act round, i.e. you'd be playing the same venues in roughly the same order but a day or two apart. Once we 'followed' an all-girl band called Rock Bitch who I guess were similar to the ladies above. We'd turn up at places to find hard-bitten promoters who'd seen it all and done it all reduced to nervous wrecks. "We had Rock Bitch in here last night," they'd say, "Never again". Apparently performing sex acts on members of the audience was one of the more tasteful parts of their show.

Sadly we never caught up with them!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockbitch

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Why do these girls want to be so much like blokes, why can't they just be more lady like?
It's outrageous that women the world over don't adhere to what '1.99' considers appropriate behaviour.

**** off back to the 1950s, or better yet, be quiet.

I don't understand the vitriol. They're just a SP tribute act. And she can hold a note as well as Lydon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Through various band connections of my Brothers I had a fair amount of sex with some of these Riot Grrrl bands in the late 90's. Most of them were awful in bed except a few of the posher girls. Most however we're studying design in uni's that 3 months previous were ice rinks. To this day I can't abide the smell of patchouli oil.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Through various band connections of my Brothers I had a fair amount of sex with some of these Riot Grrrl bands in the late 90's.

Jonathan Dimbleby said something very similar on Any Questions on Radio 4 this week.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There's a moment in the video, she has just finished yelling "****, **** all to do" or something and she looks out at the clearly unimpressed "crowd" and you can see on her face she knows she's shit. For a punk gig the audience aren't moving much!

I just don't understand who they thought this would appeal to?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I saw them live at the old Concorde. Didn't know anything about them and thought I was just going to see a girl rock band, but they play naked on stage and are quite intimate with each other :lolol:

Good musicians as well though.

Regret to say , I never had the pleasure

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I saw them live at the old Concorde. Didn't know anything about them and thought I was just going to see a girl rock band, but they play naked on stage and are quite intimate with each other :lolol:

Good musicians as well though.

can't confirm this but have been told that their best performances are available on xhamster

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
5 years on they are still touring.

At the Concorde 2 tomorrow night.

spd.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here