Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A(nother) transfer Thread

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Out of mild morbid curiosity,what was the original title?

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
So, No Mods have bothered to answer the call or explain themselves.

At the risk of pi**ing you off...that makes you cowardly, egotistical, power hungry, fascist and faceless!

Mostly cowardly though.

Perhaps Bozza would care to explain to me why, having started a legitimate thread on this forum allows a MOD to take the piss, change the thread title and then ignore a simple request to explain why.

Are you running a discussion forum here or is this some sort of power trip allowing who and what you want discussed only allowed to exist? I thought NSC was better than that...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A(nother) Transfer Thread

So pretty obvious what it was about yet quite a few took the trouble of opening it and commenting that it didn't need to exist - ironic really!

Thank you OP SBTS

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

At the risk of pi**ing you off...that makes you cowardly, egotistical, power hungry, fascist and faceless!

Mostly cowardly though.

Perhaps Bozza would care to explain to me why, having started a legitimate thread on this forum allows a MOD to take the piss, change the thread title and then ignore a simple request to explain why.

Are you running a discussion forum here or is this some sort of power trip allowing who and what you want discussed only allowed to exist? I thought NSC was better than that...

This only serves to feed them-they do what they like you know..

Besides NSC is what you make of it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just change the ****ing title back FFS.

Stumpy Tim

Mostly cowardly though.

I'm sure Bozza would love to interrupt his holiday with his family to reply to another attention-seeking post

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello all. I changed the title. I meant no harm by it, I just get bored of people who ignore existing threads, about the very same topic, and feel the pressing need to start their own , as though their two-penneth on the subject is somehow too important to be lost in the ongoing discussions.

Apologies for not responding to the questions posed later. I didn't see them, until now. If you want the attention of a mod, you need to pm them or report a post. Writing 'calling all mods' in a post achieves nothing. We'll only see it if we stumble upon it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hello all. I changed the title. I meant no harm by it, I just get bored of people who ignore existing threads, about the very same topic, and feel the pressing need to start their own , as though their two-penneth on the subject is somehow too important to be lost in the ongoing discussions.

Apologies for not responding to the questions posed later. I didn't see them, until now. If you want the attention of a mod, you need to pm them or report a post. Writing 'calling all mods' in a post achieves nothing. We'll only see it if we stumble upon it.

Good apology. Is it possible to change the title back?

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013

Just seen this...thank you Hans. Apology accepted.

I started this thread in good faith and believed I was asking a completely different question to the other threads that were on at the time. The problem is that since you changed the title, every reply I give about anything has others labelling me as 'look at me' and that is extremely unfair.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be fair, you were getting that response long before I changed the title, as it goes.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Before you shout that maybe we did try, here's another point...this 'list' that Burke has should surely be of players that we believe would actually be available and willing to come? There's no point just having a list of good players and then have bids for them turned down, ie Baldock if press releases are to be believed.

In all honesty the longer Burke is here the worse our player recruitment appears to be getting, Everything else about the club is looking 100% professional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here