Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

?????????

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
A Ford Anglia has just passed me with a reg of either RVP 100 or RVB 100.

So we have either pulled off an unbelievable transfer or signed a fat Dutch darts player

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
you read it backwards, that's why ambulance's write backwards.
It Was TUB1 F owned by our very own, loveable, Fatty Taxman, out to pick up his new shirt (Medium) at the San Queero

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
'F1 BUT' is registered on a Ferrari F430 (2005) in red.

Goldstone1976 is indeed correct in that 'F1' is registered on a Silver Bugatti Veyron (2007)....

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
It was Frank Ifield. I remember Yooooooooooooou......

Frank+Ifield+-+The+Best+Of+Frank+Ifield+-+LP+RECORD-406273.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought Lewis Hamilton owned the reg F1. I can understand why he would be in this neck of the woods.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have just noticed that my red Ferrari has been stolen. If anyone sees it can you please let me know. Reg is F1 BUT

Tsk tsk - you sure it was a Ferrari? It's been widely reported that Afzal Kahn owns "F1" and put it on his red Veyron. Out of interest, Kahn is, inter alia, a property developer. I'm sure that people can draw their own conclusions, ranging from retail park development through hotel development to coincidence, depending on their appetite for conspiracy...

Oh, for those interested in such things, he apparently turned down £6m for the plate...
I've sat in a vehicle with the registration number F1. It was the Essex County Council limo at the time. But they auctioned the registration off - and Afzal Khan bought it (in 2008) for £375,000 +VAT (£440,625).

I once saw an Aston Martin on the M25 (in Essex) with the registration number OO 7.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
My bad I will not post about cars or number plates again,it was a expensive car with a number plate that could of been for a footballer who has spent most of his time on loan at other clubs and as we was after a keeper I put 2 and 2 together and got 6,if it wasn't turning to the Amex I would of not taken any notice unless it was blonde with huge boobs,lol

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I recall driving anticlockwise on the M25 somewhere near Junction 5 and seeing a red 2-seater with the plate PEN 15 zooming off at speed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He was indeed, I was coming off that slip road that goes west > east onto the bit that goes south > north towards Dartford Tunnel. He was coming from the Kent direction like a Bat Out Of Hell.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I've sat in a vehicle with the registration number F1. It was the Essex County Council limo at the time. But they auctioned the registration off - and Afzal Khan bought it (in 2008) for £375,000 +VAT (£440,625).

I once saw an Aston Martin on the M25 (in Essex) with the registration number OO 7.

The owner of which is currently shadowing Stephen Ward in Wolverhampton. :whistle:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hyypia is Finnish so could we be signing Kimi Raikkonen? He drives a red Ferrari F1

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I recall driving anticlockwise on the M25 somewhere near Junction 5 and seeing a red 2-seater with the plate PEN 15 zooming off at speed.

I was working in the motor trade at the time of the "S" reg suffix era and remember the story well.
PEN 1S was actually registered to a vehicle but was quickly recalled by DVLA and replaced, so you won't see it on the roads now.

Sorry to blow your story ..... [which I think was just jesting anyway]

I've seen a yellow Reliant Robin with DEL 80Y plate ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here