Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noel Edmonds

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Man, I had instinctive hopes opening this thread. All dashed.

Me too, but alas not although I do agree he is a front bottom

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Don't be too harsh. This is the Man who brought Mr Blobby into our lives.

And for that I am eternally grateful! I absolutely loved Mr Blobby - I had the videos, the song was my first ever CD, books, an egg cup, a knitted Mr Blobby from some Great Aunt...I pretty much had it all.

Although I was only 6 and can imagine if he were to be invented today, it would have the same toe curling, rage inducing effect on me as Mrs Browns Boys.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Close friends of mine have a manor house in Surrey and when they couldn't manage the upkeep anymore they turned it into Blobby World. A sad day for all of us. It is now back to its normal state as surprisingly the nation's affection for Mr Blobby waned somewhat. It is the house used in To The Manor Born as one of their family wrote that series. In case anyone wants to know.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
That's unfair. You're differentiating between your mod edit: not a subtle enough change to get around the swear filter
Surely a ***** is a *****. Nah, I don't think so. I think the order of the letters does matter; though, tbh, I'd prefer CJTC - every knows what that means and doesn't mean I have to make a judgement call :thumbsup:

I reckon you should be a mod.

That would be f u.n

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Edmonds has a strange obsession with manor houses or stately homes.
If you think back to the scenery of house party and other Saturday night shows, even the rows of contestants on deal or no deal are the east and west wing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is my ****ing uncle you're all having a pop at for no reason!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Close friends of mine have a manor house in Surrey and when they couldn't manage the upkeep anymore they turned it into Blobby World. A sad day for all of us. It is now back to its normal state as surprisingly the nation's affection for Mr Blobby waned somewhat. It is the house used in To The Manor Born as one of their family wrote that series. In case anyone wants to know.

If you are talking about Cricket St Thomas, it's in Somerset - a long way from Surrey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cricket_St_Thomas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here