Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Popular sports you don't give a rats arse about.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Tennis, F1, Rugby (mostly League), most Cricket; but most of all, head & shoulders above all else, Golf.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Went to Arlington speedway last year and in almost every heat the rider who got off the start line first finished first, the rider who got away second finished second, the rider who got away third finished third and the rider who got away fourth finished fourth. Fascinating stuff.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Rugby, because it's for sports spastics, although I appreciate it gives fat people the chance to play sport. F1 because the best car wins, not the best driver.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Just looking at the other answers and I realise that I'd forgotten basketball. I've tried, I've been to a few NBA games, and I admire the athleticism, but I simply can't bring myself to care about a sport that has so many points in it. The beauty of football is that most goals are important because it's hard to score them.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Most sports. My biggest hate is cricket though, they just stand there. I have an idea for it though: just play 90 minutes and if the fielding team can't get the batting team out, tough shit.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Most sports. My biggest hate is cricket though, they just stand there. I have an idea for it though: just play 90 minutes and if the fielding team can't get the batting team out, tough shit.

You mean like T20 cricket?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Sort of. But don't they sort of keep swapping? Just finish after 90 minutes and let everyone go home.

They swap once, both teams have to bat otherwise it's a bit pointless. Each innings is about 75 minutes.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
F1, F1, F1 and F1.

The most boring sport ever. Best car wins. Great.

Horse racing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here