SW19
Missy Elliot - Under Construction.

t9uon9.jpg

Mark B & Blade? Classic.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Shirts are permitted in the stand, are they not, you just have to cover up when relaxing in the lounge.

Wasn't planning on taking a coat tonight

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Being a colour blind individual the shirts last night just looked "steward" yellow to me, apparently they're orange, so which one is it?

520461_739_A.png-600x800.jpg 520461_803_A-600x800.jpg
------------------------University Gold------------------------------------------- or ----------------------------------------------- Total Orange ------------------

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Being a colour blind individual the shirts last night just looked "steward" yellow to me, apparently they're orange, so which one is it?

View attachment 56904 View attachment 56905
------------------------University Gold------------------------------------------- or ----------------------------------------------- Total Orange ------------------

Orange. A very bright orange.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Orange. A very bright orange.

Would you say, Total Orange? I thought it was overly bright, and contrasted dreadfully with the Southampton kit, to me it looked like two teams wearing each others respective shirts/shorts (that's the colour blind bit). I'm not surprised there were a few awry passes, 1 in 8 men are supposed to be colour-blind, by those stats at least 2 of the players on the pitch at any time were were, and taking into account all the substitutes, there could well have been around 5 or 6 colour-blind players on the pitch, it would have been a nightmare for them.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would you say, Total Orange? I thought it was overly bright, and contrasted dreadfully with the Southampton kit, to me it looked like two teams wearing each others respective shirts/shirts (that's the colour blind bit). I'm not surprised there were a few awry passes, 1 in 8 men are supposed to be colour-blind, by those stats at least 2 of the players on the pitch at any time were were, and taking into account all the substitutes, there could well have been around 5 or 6 colour-blind players on the pitch, it would have been a nightmare for them.

Yes, definitely the Total Orange.

(I'm colour blind between bright lemon and lime colours.)

I'll say this in a language that you and I will each understand (even if other Albion fans won't)...

Think Newport County and the time that they abandoned the traditional amber. This shirt is what the County shirts became (only more so). I didn't like it when Newport made the switch and I don't like this latest effort by the Albion. It's far too Network Rail safety clothing.

Take out the black stripe and that's not 'steward' yellow .......... it's 70's Star Trek yellow

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Unless you locate an alternative source,

Palace?

As has been said the colours would run so no good.

I want to know whether the shop ran out of badges because of high demand from DIY shirtmakers or because of commercial interests. upset as was planning to sew a pair into the middle of my 44DD bikini top for Pride tomorrow.

Have you cleaned that decking yet? My neighbour did a great job on hers with a high pressure cleaner. I would get rid off it personally.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I want to know whether the shop ran out of badges because of high demand from DIY shirtmakers or because of commercial interests.

I would guess commercial as not out of stock, simply not offered for sale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here